[don't leave✧]

imagine;

"Y/n.. can I talk to you for a minute?..", you hear your boyfriend, Reece of 8 months call from the bedroom.

You walk down the hall to the room, and smile at him. "What's up babe?", you ask happily. "This!", he yells throwing his phone at the end up the bed.

You pick up his phone and look at the title confused. "Is Reece's girlfriend y/n dating another guy?".

You put down his phone. "Reece this isn't true!!", you shed a tear. "Then why the fuck are you hugging him?!!", he yells frightening you. "B-because he's my oldest friend Reece! I swear I'm not cheating on you! I love you! Haven't I already proved that enough?!".

"I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE Y/N!!!", he yells frightening you even more. You watch him walk off to the closest and put clothes in his bag.

"W-what are you doing?", you ask shaking and crying. "What does it fucking look like!? I'm leaving..".

"Reece p-please don't!"

You follow him as he gets to the front door. He stops right in front of it and looks at you. "Reece..", your voice cracks. "I swear.. I'm not cheating on you. Why are you believing this dumb article? Why don't you trust me? I trust you every time you leave to go on tour.. all I ask is for trust in return and you don't even trust me!", you fall on the floor and break down.

He drops his bags and runs up to you. "God y/n please don't cry! I'm so sorry! I do trust you.. I'm just afraid you'll find better than me. I'm sorry I fucked up bad, please don't leave me baby", he breaks down and you hold him tight.

"Oh Reece there's no one better for me than you, I promise", you grab his face and press your forehead against his. He grabs your face and pulls you in for a passionate kiss.

"So are we okay?", you ask pulling away. "Yeah", he grins. He notices you're still shaking and pulls you closer. "Y/n I'm so sorry I shouldn't of yelled at you like that".

"It's okay", you say hugging him. "Come on let's go cuddle", he picks you up bridal style and brings you to the room.

•ugh this kinda sucks.. sorry the ending is kinda cheesy