THE MISTAKE

Elizabeth knew she couldn't let the other  girls run over her. So she waited until everyone went into the gym for the prep rally and she eased her way into the principle office to find gabby contact information. Once she got what she wanted she walked out the school and went straight home. Her mom was wondering why she didnt go to the prep rally but Elizabeth said she had to get ready for sum important. That's night elizabeth plan was in full effect. She packed leather gloves and a kitchen knife she took when her mom wasn't looking. She than proceeded to call gabby mom.
Gabby mom: hello

Elizabeth: hello my name is elizabeth is gabby home??

Gabby mom: No I'm sorry she's out right now but she will be back shortly

Elizabeth: oh great, there an important awards dinner tonight and i wanted to infor her.

Gabby mom: oh thank you sweetie i will make sure she make it.

Elizabeth: u welcome bye

Gabby mom: bye

When gabby got home that night her mom and dad was getting ready. Gabby your friend called apparently you have an important award dinner to attended. How come you didn't tell us? said gabby's mom. I've must of forgot mom said gabby. Why cant i just hung out with you and dad??
Now you know we honor our commitments darling said gabby's mom.