New Student❤

Elizabeth young had just moved to Missouri because her dad job moved him there, on the other hand she had to make new friends all over again. She had a younger sister named Emily young. Elizabeth mom had enrolled her in middleton senior high school.  Sixteen year old elizabeth wasn't the talkative type of person, but she tried so hard to fit in.

           Elizabeth pretty much stayed to herself hoping someone would notice her though out the day. Her dream was to cheer and be popular, Elizabeth was too shy for that. As she was walking back from AP class she notice one of the head cheerleaders standing in the hallway at her locker. She started approaching 16 year old Madison Westbrook. Formally known as maddy to her classmates and family. Maddie was always the nice one out of her friends. "Hello" said elizabeth. Hi, you're the new student right?? Said maddie.

       Yes said Elizabeth you can call me lizzy but my real name is elizabeth. Nice to meet you "said maddie." well i should get going before im late for practice said maddie. As Elizabeth watch maddie walk away she slowly felt proud of herself for facing her fear and talking to someone. She almost didn't feel invisible anymore.  Elizabeth pulled out her phone and called her mom. Hey mom is it OK to stay and watch cheerleader practice after school?. Make sure you are home before dinner said her mom. I will thanks mom i love you said elizabeth. I love you to said her mom.

         There was only a few kids at the practice but they was too busy making out to notice anything around them. As i found my seat in the higher part of the bleachers, i noticed maddie standing at the very top of the triangle that the girls had formed, struggling so hard not to fall on they face. I was so force on the cheer that i didnt see chad bradly sit beside me. He is the quarter back for the football team. You know if you wanna be on the team all you have to do is ask them said Chad. That's a great idea said Elizabeth. Elizabeth stood up and walked to where the girls was doing their cheers. Hey where do i sign up for cheerleading?? "Asked Elizabeth". Sorry but we don't recruit ugly people " said gabby" gabby was one of the girl on the team.

       Elizabeth turned around and run straight to the principle office. She told them the girl were very mean and didn't let her join the team. They pick who they want said the principle maybe you can join next year "said principle hill. But that's not fair said Elizabeth as she tried not to let her anger get the best of her. Sorry there's nothing i can do said Ms. Hill. Elizabeth decided to skip dinner and go straight to her room. 

        The words of Gabby and Ms. Hill played in her head over and over again and the more she thought about it the more upset she was. The next day Elizabeth was determined to make the girls on the cheer team be her friend. She seem gabby in the girls restroom and just wanted her to befriended her but gabby had something else in mind. You're not good enough to be on my team or be my friend said gabby. I just want friends said elizabeth. Gabby in the other girls walked out laughing as if something really funny had happen.