Lemon

3rd pov:
Sasuke pushed (y/n) down on the couch, still kissing her lips. He licked her lips and she immediately opened it, letting him explore her mouth. Sasuke ripped of her shirt, revealing her black lace bra. (y/n) saw his onyx eyes full of lust. She got up and said,

"Wait."
"What?" he asked, frustrated.

He was sexually frustrated with her and all her taunting. (y/n) got up and pulled Sasuke, so he would follow her. When they reach her room, she pushed Sasuke down on the bed. He was going to pull her to kiss her, but she stopped him.
"Ah, ah ah." she said.

"(y/n)." he said in a frustrated tone.

"Trust me. What I'm about to do, you will thank that you waited." (y/n) said.
Sasuke sighed and waited at the foot of the bed while (y/n) ran to the bathroom to get change.

"Hurry up!"

"I'm coming. I'm coming." she said.
"That's what you're going to be saying when I'm done with you." Sasuke said with a smirk.
"We will see." (y/n) said.

After seven minutes, (y/n) came out in a red girl school uniform. The blouse was a bit tight on her. There were three buttons, but only one were button, revealing a red bra. The skirt was short enough to show her red lace panties. She was wearing long red socks. She ran towards Sasuke and jumped on him. She smirked when she saw he lustful look in his eyes. She leaned down and began to kiss him. She pulled away, making Sasuke glare at her. She leaned down to his ear while his hands moved down to her butt, squeezing it.

"I've been a bad girl. I need a spanking." she whispered.

Sasuke smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist, carrying her to the table. He bent her over, showing her red panties. Sasuke could feel himself getting hard just by looking at her panties. He smacked her butt and she moaned in pain. She bit her lips, enjoying it.

"Are you going to be a good girl and listen to me?"
(y/n) turned around to look at Sasuke. Both of them have lustful look in their eyes. She knew exactly what he wanted to hear. She licked her lips and said,
"I'm going to be a really bad girl."

Sasuke smacked her butt again and each time that he did, her moan got louder. Sasuke looked at her nice round butt that was red at the moment due to the spanking. He pulled down her panties and then pulled down his own pants. He began to rub his hard manhood against her butt while (y/n) began moaning. One of his hand snaked towards her womanhood and he inserted a finger in. (y/n) gasped in pleasure and began moving to the rhythm. Sasuke's other hands moved towards her breast, squeezing it. (y/n) grabbed onto the edge of the table and began moaning as loud as she could.

"Sasuke!~"

Sasuke inserted another finger and then another finger. He began to increase his speed, hearing her scream his name. After ten minutes, she came all over his fingers. He pulled it out as (y/n) turned around to look at him, watching him taste her. She grabbed him and forced her tongue to play with his, tasting herself. While he was distracted, (y/n) pushed Sasuke onto the chair. She got on top of him, pushing her cleavage to his face. Sasuke smirked and ripped off the blouse, making all three buttons fall out, revealing her red lace bra. Sasuke used both of his hands to grab both of her breasts, massaging it. (y/n) bit her lips and put her hands on top of his. As he was squeezing her breasts, she helped him by squeezing his hands. Suddenly, Sasuke stopped and (y/n) whined in protest. Suddenly, she felt cold air hit her nipples. She looked down to see that her bra was gone. Sasuke leaned in and began to lick her left nipple.

"Ah Sasuke! Please." she begged.
Sasuke chuckled and put his head on the crook of her neck.
"You begging?" he teased.
"N-no?" (y/n) said, but it came out as a question.