Hell

Up there is Claire,.

Hey, wake up, Jade said jerking me from my sleep, Cleo, we're here, Claire said, oh my gawd, I exclaimed, what?, she asked, you're awake, Claire, you're not a morning person, I said, it's 11 am, lunch will begin at school, let's go, she said and we left the airplane.

     We got into the cab and the driver took us to Jade's house.

That'll be 19$ please, the driver said, you ain't serious, its 13$, and don't even try to argue with me, I said and threw the money on him, then left. After Jade got ready to leave, we went to my brother's house, got dressed In black ripped Jean, v neck T-shirt ,black jacket and black heels same with my twin Sis Claire and we all got into our bikes and put on our helmet. Where's the school?, I asked Jade, just straight ahead, it's bouderly hills, she said, time to go to hell, I muttered, race you there, Claire said and drove off, oh no you don't, I said and drove too.

     I won, Jade said, at least I'm the second winner, I said, you almost ran over a little girl, Claire said, good thing she survived, I responded, whoa, who has these bikes, I asked referring to the other bikes in front of me, it's for the guys and Joanna, those cars are for the disgusting cheerleaders, your brother's bike is next to Claire's, that is the teacher's parking lot, she said, hmm, Claire are you thinking what I'm thinking ?,I asked, let's do it, Claire said and brought out spray cans from her bag, I brought out mine, I threw one to Jade, she smirked and we made our way to the teacher's parking lot and sprayed the cars, then I used the black one to write "We rock,  Cleo Claire and Jade".I dropped the spray cans and we walked into the school, the hallways are empty. Then we walked into the cafeteria, all eyes turned to us, people were whispering, guys were wolf whistling, pervs. Jade took us to the table where she sits, a lot of dudes and chicks sat there. Hey, I'm looking for my brother, I said and put my legs on the table as I sat down . Did you fall from heaven?, a blonde guy asked, someone needs to call God cause he's missing an angel, the one with brown hair said, all their jaws dropped open except one, just one dude who seemed to be looking intently at me. Who's your brother?, he asked, he had jet black hair and Hazel eyes and he sure is a sexy beast, well hello to you too, hottie, I said, my brother is Alex, Claire said, Cleo? Claire?, we heard a voice behind us say, brother, I said and hugged him, I see you've met my friends, he said, oh I have alright, I responded and winked at the black haired dude, she'll use you and dump you, Claire said, well, I do it better, he said, so you're Cleo, I'm Jason  he continued, hmm, I said, Cleo, Claire and Jade report to the principal's office, now. That was the principal talking through the speakers. I snorted. Aren't you guys gonna go?, one of the guys who I think I heard Jason call Noah asked, a girl's got to eat, I said, so you're not going, he said, yeah until I'm done eating, I said, Jason!, I heard someone call, Uggh here she comes, Jade said and an adorable cheerleader ran to him and gave him an oh so long gross kiss, "eew", Claire muttered, I snorted and the girl glared at me. I'm Sadie, who are you ?,she asked, Cleo, and I hate you, you're rude, I said, you're the girl who has that bike and the one of the girls who sprayed the principal's car, and I hate you too, she said, you sure fell from heaven, Connor one of the dudes said, but she'll never go back there, Sadie interrupted, yeah good girls go to heaven, bad Girls go everywhere, I said and picked up Connor's sandwich, hey, my sandwich, he said, I'm the queen here I get what I want, I said, no I'm the queen here, Sadie said, treat me like a queen and I'll treat you like a queen, treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played, I said, Jason's smile faltered, what ?,not proud of your girlfriend again?, I asked, she's not my girlfriend, he muttered, yes I am, Sadie said, oh, one of your whores, so you've banged different girls, I said, yes and you've banged different boys, he said, I didn't bang all, it's just my dumb ex and his best friend just to make sure he felt the same way I did when he broke my heart, I said, oh so you cried, Sadie said, no ,I don't cry over anything, I take revenge or get angry and you don't want to be near me when I'm angry, I said, hey Cleo, right?, I'm Joanna, she said, I've heard a lot about you, I said, hmm me too, I got your number also, heard you do stuffs, she mentioned, yeah, I said, what type of stuff?, Jason asked, stuffs, Alex said, and Jason eyed us suspiciously. Soon I, Claire, Jade and Joanna got messages in our phones.

Alley, now...... don't be late or you'll lose your first chance.

I picked up my back pack and stood up, same with the others, I sent Alex a quick message.

At the alley -me

Cool-Alex

Where are you guys going?, Jason asked, none of your business bro, Joanna snapped, but we were discussing stuffs, he said, yeah, like playing girls and dudes are stuffs, she said, we'll continue when I get back right now really important stuff, bye, I said and we walked out.

                                Vote