Chapter 1

It was about two years later, and everyone was happy. The family of four had everything they wanted, and nothing bad happened.

That was until one night when Yoonmin woke up in the middle of the night having trouble breathing. The little bit of the scream that she did have, was just enough to wake up her parents. Jimin immediately started trying to help Yoonmin and try to figure out was wrong. Yoongi on the other hand, was calling Jin to see if they could drop Parkmin off so they could go to the hospital. Jin agreed without a problem. So Yoongi carried Yoonmin out to the car, and Jimin and Parkmin quickly got in the car. Yoongi was driving and dropped off Parkmin at Jin's house, and drove off to the hospital. The nurses quickly took Yoonmin but made Yoongi and Jimin wait out in the waiting room. After about 5 hours of crying, a doctor came out and told Jimin and Yoongi that Yoonmin had an uncureable heart disease. This made Jimin completely break down, and Yoongi had to stay strong and comfort Jimin. The three if them went back to Yoonmin's hospital room. The doctor stepped out the room so the married couple can tell their oldest daughter that she has an uncureable heart disease. Now, all three family members are crying. The doctor then came back in and explained more about the heart disease.

Authors note:
Didn't expect a sequel? Welp, I'm bored, so here's the first chapter.