Chapter 1

A/N

Hi there! This is my first story on wattpad. Enjoy reading it! Do vote and comment. Wait for the next chapter ;)
_______________________________________

"I'm sleepy Arjun... TTYL? Okay bye!!!
See you tomorrow at work <3"

I wished Sam good night and went downstairs to eat some of the left over curd rice that mom had cooked for me. I did my dishes, took an aspirin and went straight to sleep.

Next day, I got up pretty late than usual. Basically I'm not a morning person, especially on Monday mornings. My mom called up and reminded that this day was an ekadashi, an Indian ritualistic day where we need to fast the whole day, or at least not eat any solid food.

The thing is, I work for yum-yum, a food channel and it's the only place where I get to eat the delicious food that we make. But this really depressed me because I follow the little things that mom asks me to do. And I do that because I have not been able to live with her and develop a relationship with her. As I thought about my mom, a reminder came in my phone.

I had to be at my office before 11:30 AM because we had to do a live streaming that we have been promising our viewers since ages. I looked upon the clock and it was 10:45!!!

I've been looking forward to this day because it was such a big day at work. I took a quick shower, took a breakfast bar for on the go, grabbed my keys and drove my bike to the office.

I reached the office by 11:40 and I found my co-worker a.k.a my partner in crime - Sam, frantically walking here and there. He gazed upon me and pulled me into the conference room.

Surprisingly and shockingly, there was a concert that was being set up for the night. It was Demi Lovato!!! OMG! You cannot guess how much I love her. But I had no time for looking at people set up the stage.

Sam made me sit inside the conference room and we started the live streaming. It went better than what we expected. After all, it was our first time. I went straight into the set to complete my video that was pending. Sam exclaimed that his sister needed some help with shifting work and left soon!

I completed making the video and the thing left to do was to edit it. I was really tired after all those tries before the final showdown. I told my co-workers that I would do it the next day. I was way back home and I had to walk because my bike broke down. I kept it in the office garage and began to walk.

Sam suddenly texted me,"I need help Arjun!!! Can I call you immediately?" And when I opened my call log, there were 27 missed calls and 18 voice mails!!! I was shocked.

I called him immediately and I heard him say,"Haha Arjun! I was kiddi..." and bang! A car sped towards me at light speed and I guess it knocked me out. All that I remember was a lady getting out of the car and a huge crowd gathering around her and not me. I guessed that it was someone more important than me.

As usual, I found myself on the hospital bed with metres of bandages wound around me. I heard a voice,"Are you okay?" And I passed out again.

The voice sounded extremely familiar. I later heard that Demi's concert had been cancelled due to some accident she had caused by mistake and there went my imagination as usual. 'Was it Demi who saved my life? Was it her who asked,"Are you okay?" OMG. I swear I will kill myself if it was her looking at me half naked on the bed.'

Sam came and told me that it wasn't Demi who saved me! I was furious at him because he caused the accident and because of that, probably, Demi had to get her concert cancelled. But he also brought some good news to me, so I let him be with just a death stare...