Miracle

*slightly proofread*

Author pov

"Wow! Jimin look at you!" Said Anna who she stop by at the apartment and sitting on the couch next to Jimin who is getting big now.

"Yeah. The doctor said that I am out of my danger zone and it looks like it will be a healthy triplets." Jimin said as he is resting happily.

"Well that's good. I was a little worry about it when you called a few months ago about it. I was going to visit, but I was away on a business trip."

"Oh. How did that go? Did you find you place to expand the club?"

"Yeah. I did. So enough about me and my trip. What about you? So when's the big day?"

Jimin started to laugh, "well it's been crazy honestly. Taehyung is help me a lot with the wedding. We are going to have it a month before I am due."

"That close? I don't Jimin. I get a feeling it might be sooner."

"Hey. Don't worry. It'll be fine. My custom outfit is taking a while though."

"Hmph. I bet. Aside from that. Where is it at? I haven't got a wedding invitation yet."

" I'm working on it now unless you want to help?" Jimin asked Anna.

"Sure. I have nothing plan for the evening anyways. So why not."

"Great! The invitation is over at the kitchen table. You mind grabbing it?"

"Sure stay put then and don't go anywhere ." Anna said to Jimin who is still sitting on the couch. She went in and grab the invitation that was sitting on the kitchen table along with the list of names of who they are inviting to the wedding. "Jimin... is you grandfather coming?" Worry about bring this to a topic.

"Honestly? I don't know. He was never there when grams pass. So why bother? He was never home, throughout my life, he was never home. So missing this shouldn't be a problem." Getting frustrated.

"Still Jimin, he's your grandfather... honesty. He's been trying to get a hold of you lately. I don't know why? But he's been asking. Maybe a change of heart?"

Seeing Jimin sigh about is when he is thinking if he should or shouldn't. "I don't know. Right now is not the time for me to stress over this matter. I have enough as it is. Jungkook wants me to be stress free. So I'm listening to the advice."

Anna chuckled, "okay. We will leave that another time then. Is this all the list?" Looking at the long list of names.

"Yeah. It is. We just need to put names and address on the envelope that's all. Oh! Our theme is like peach gold with a touch of blue. I keep changing it every time and Taehyung is getting frustrated over it." While Jimin laughing, "although our outfit still remains the same."

"Really? Well that's good. What did Jungkook had to say?"

"Nothing really just laughing about it."

"Oh wow."

"Yeah."

"So is this the final destination of the wedding?" As Anna look at the box preview of an pearl ivory color invitation with gold lettering and a beautiful peach and light blue flower around the invitation. "Jimin this is beautiful. Where did you get this?"

"Mm? I had it custom made. I wanted a certain way and we look at some before but not what I wanted."

"Oh. Well it's lovely."

"Thanks."

Soon they were done putting the names of the invitation and their address. Jimin decided that he wanted to get up too. So Anna has to help him up, "so when is this baby shower?"