Chapter 1

Katarina's P.O.V

It is currently the long summer break and I am just lying in my bed on my phone, on Instagram.

These holidays have been very shit so far and it's just the first week.

I have seriously done nothing at all this week and it is killing me!

My mum keeps on telling me to start preparing myself for year 10.

But I just ignore her like always, that's the typically me!

Although, it is good that both my parents work because they leave the house at like 6:30am each morning, which allows me to start my day and live my own life.

So now I can hear the garage door opening and I can hear my mums cars engine running, which is fantastic.

So each morning I wake up and go downstairs into the bathroom.

I grab the small spotted bag with all my cleansing products in it.

I cleanse my face and rise it all off.

Then I walk into the kitchen and pop a piece of bread for myself into the toaster.

While it's cooking I sit on the couch and have to listen to my ferrel sister scream and singing etc.

She is not normal.

Then I go to the toaster grab my toast and put butter on it.

After I eat my toast and drink something, it is time for me to do my hair how I always do it.

Every morning, I always curl my hair with my Instyler.

I absolutely hate my natural hair. Dead straight.

After I finish curling every piece of my hair I spread my fingers through the curls to make them look more natural, then I put my hair in a pony tail.

Normally that process takes about half an hour.

Then I go back upstairs into my bed and on my phone or I read.

I like books alot, but I'm not like any geek or nerd. At all.

Normally I go on Tumblr, Vine, Instagram, Twitter and snapchat.

So today, I decided to go on snapchat and snapchat my best boy friend, Nick.

We have be friends for about 5 years and still going, he goes to my school and yeah.

We have a conversation on snapchat but it got quite annoying so I just rang him.

Katarina : Hey Nick!

Nick: Hey kat, how are you?

Katarina: I'm bored as hell but alright, and yourself?

Nick: Yeah I'm okay, how does bowling sound? I will pick you up at 7:30pm since your bored!

Katarina: Sounds great! My mum will get the shits though because since I'm not prepared enough for next year, she won't let me go out.

Nick: Ask her you dumb shit!

Katarina: I am smarter than you idiot,
If I ask her she will definitely say NO. So it's better if I sneak out!

Nick: Please ask your mum for your Bestfriend, I don't wanna get in shit because you can't ask your mother! Whatever you do don't sneak out otherwise I won't take you.

Katarina: OHHHH fine, I will ask her. BUT she is gonna say no!

Nick: Good girl! I will see you tonight! bye.

Katarina: Ohh bye.

""""""""

Hey guys!

Hope you liked it!

Please share this book and vote, and please read my other book 'The Weddings...' !

Thank you 💖