Chapter 3

Image of Ashely above ^ P.S nicks girlfriend

////////

Katarina's P.O.V

After I said hello to Sarah, Nick and I had a long chat and in no time we arrived at the bowling centre.

Nick and I saw Ashely leaning on the wall on her phone.

Nick power walked over to her a lifted her up into the air and gave her a long kiss.

As soon as I started walking over to them, I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Ashely! How are you?" I spoke in a loud, fake voice.

"I'm great thank you!" she spoke with attitude.

(find don't ask how I am, rude)

"Hey Kat, this is my friend Jai! I invited him aswell but I forget to tell you." Nick spoke.

"That's alright Nicky!" I spoke with excitement.

This boy is HOTT!

Hoping I didn't say that out loud!

"Hey, I'm Jai and you are..." He spoke in a sexy, beautiful tone.

"Heyy, I'm Katarina but you can call me Kat" I spoke bitting my bottom lip.

"I like it, where are you from?" he spoke.

"Thanks! We'll I was born in Sydney and I am half Italian and the other half Macedonian." I spoke "What about you?"

"I am just Australian, full Aussie!" he spoke with a Australian accent.

"Hahahaha, what school do you go to? Your in year 9 right year 10 next year? I spoke happily.

"We'll I went to Cashington High, but now I am moving to your school, I have heard a lot about you from Nick!" he spoke with a cheeky tone.

"Please tell me it's good stuff?" I spoke a bit nervous, while walking towards our bowling aisle.

"All good things, he told me your a great dancer, love to read, does nothing in the holidays haha and plenty more!" he spoke.

I couldn't actually stop talking to him he was so attractive and beautiful!

"You know your not like others girls, and I mean that in a good way!" he spoke.

"Hahahah that's good, but how? I am a girl all girls fuss about the same things and everything!" I spoke.

"I don't know, your just very unique and special...." he spoke while blushing.

(:

Hey guys, how have you been going? I hope you like the update, please vote and share this book! I will also be updating The Weddings.... aswell! thanks 💖