Chapter 5

After 30 minutes in the large area, it was time for us to get out.

Nick, Ashely, Jai and I found each other just in front of the stairs to go down to the bowling area.

"Did you enjoy that Sophia?" Nick and Jai asked me in sync.

"Ahh yeah!" I spoke in a giggly voice.

Since it's 10:00pm we decided we would start heading home as it was getting pretty late.

"Well, thanks Nick for the invite. Bye Ashely and nice to meet you Kat, I will text you!" he spoke while winking.

OMG he just called me Kat!

"Bye Jai, nice meeting you too!" I spoke while he left with his dad.

"Nicky, how do you know jai?" I asked him.

"Ahh through soccer! You know your making it quite obvious that you like him!" he spoke while giggling.

"OMG Nick, stop it! I do not like him he is sweet, okay?" I spoke while giving him a small smack on his arm.

I do like him though, he is gorgeous! He better text me otherwise I don't want to look like the desperate one!

"Oh okay because every time you speak to him, you blush!" he spoke.

"Ohh, I will talk to you in the car when Ashely is gone!" I spoke.

"What do you want, why did you just say my name?" she spoke in a cocky tone.

"Don't worry babe, nothing about you!" Nick told her.

"Ohh good, babe!" she spoke before giving him a good kiss.

I swear to God she is trying to make me jealous or something because whenever she kisses Nick she stares at me! That's not normal! He is my best friend not my ex!

"Bye babe, I will see you tomorrow! Love you!" she spoke while walking to her mums car in the carpark.

"Bye, love you too!" he answered her.

"Oh look there is my mum!" he spoke while pointy to a cherry red car.

We popped in the back of the car and I started telling Nick about Jai and my feelings for him...

(:

Heyy guys! Sorry for the really short chapter, I will update soon! Thanks for 10+ reads! 💖