Chapter 10 ∆ Habits

A/N Okay, I have to start off with a JWSNKWSNFJRKTROQKSASKFBSJ!!!! Be cause. We. Have. 522 Reads!!!!! Whaaatttt?!?!

Haha. surprise update!!!

Songs for this chapter:

Give Me Love: Ed Sheeran

Kissing In Cars: Pierce the Veil

I'm low On Gas And You Need a Jacket: Pierce the Veil

Habits: Tove Lo

Aaannyways, please continue :*

.

.

.

. Caitlin's POV .

.

.

.

Just the sight of Rose sobbing in front of our dying mother, had shattered me. My bottom lip trembled as I turned away to the left and squeezed my eyes shut. The tears didn't have fear to fall.

"Don't cry Caitlin..." Calum said calmly, wrapping his tone arms around my waist. I tightly slid mine around his neck holding him close. I nuzzled the bridge of my nose into his neck, trying not to cry histarically.

"Don't let go Cal..." I said, almost inaudible.

"I won't. I promise." he whispered into my hair.

.

.

. Rose's POV .

.

.

The hospital made me go home after three days of no sleep, food, or nutrition. I rejected all attempts from the boys, Caitlin, and even my mother to get me to eat or sleep. I denied all of the food given to me. I'm not motivated to eat, or sleep. No when my mom is in front of me, dying from cancer, and there's nothing I can do.

I haven't moved from my bed since I came back to my apartment, which Caitlin is currently staying at till further notice. Ashton hasn't came to see me. Caitlin says he's busy organizing their venues for concerts that are coming soon. A knock interrupted my thoughts, followed by Caitlin's voice.

"Rose..can you come with me real quick?" she asked.

I sigh, but nod and uncover myself, slipping on a shirt as before I had taken it off along with my track shorts. I didn't bother putting them back on. I followed Cait to the living room where the familiar dirty blonde haired boy with a bandana sat on the couch. I smiled widely and tackled him to the floor. I kissed him a few times before speaking.

"Oh my God Ash! I thought you went into hibernation! Jesus I'm so happy to see you!" I squeal, kissing him again.

"I'm happy to see you too Rose, but I need you to come with me." he spoke quietly.

"Why? Is everything okay?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Um..I wouldn't say that." he said, unhappy.

"Ashton. What happened?" I ask sternly, getting off him and standing, him following.

"You just need to get to the hospital. Go get dressed." he said, almost scared to talk.

"Mom..." I say, color draining from my face.

I ran up the two steps and to my bed room. I took off the dirty crop top and slipped on my Nirvana cut off, with a random pair of ripped skinny jeans. My hands shook as I slipped my black flip-flops on my feet and ran back to the living room while lazily putting my hair into a pony. I grabbed Ashton's hand and pulled him out the apartment door, running out of the complex to his car. He wasted no time speeding to the hospital. My leg bounced up and down out of impatience. Ashton's hand slid over to my knee, calming me down just a little.