Part 4: Airport✨

It was time.

I drive to the airport which took a good 1/2 hour, traffic was light which I was grateful for.

I'm currently in a little cafe waiting for my iced coffee and cookie, I still have a good 40 minutes until I have to board my plane.

I'm staying in Korea for 4 weeks. I wanted to stay long because I searched South Korea up and it was beautiful. The food looked delicious compared to the food I have in New York which isn't bad at all but Korean food looked very tasty.

I got my coffee and cookie and I headed to my gates with my carry-on and book bag. I have 30 minutes to my plane took flight so now I'm just waiting while charging my phone.

30 MINUTES LATER

It's time to board my plane. I'm not to nervous since I have at least 14 hours to get there.

I texted Tae saying I'm on the plane and to say he was Happy was an understatement.

4 hour mark🌎

I am now 4 hours in and gosh I'm nervous. I've seen almost the world now in just 4 hours. Beautiful.

8 hour mark🥂

Wine in one hand, my phone in the other. This is the most peaceful I've been, I'm glad I don't even have a stranger that has to sit next to me.

12 hour mark🌜

It's currently night time but we have 2 hours left and I'm feeling more nervous. As I let my phone charge I take a face mask and put it on so I can feel fresh in the remaining time I have left in the plane.

14 hour mark🌧

"Hello this is your flight attendant, we thank you for boarding JJK airlines, please don't forget your belongings and head out of the plane safely. We wish you safe travels, have a good night everyone." Says the flight attendants

I put all my garbage in a bag and take my luggage and head out the airplane door.

I walk to the main floor of the airport to see my best friend of 3 years. Kim Taehyung waiting for me with flowers, chocolates, and a very cute cuddly bear.

My smile reached my ears. He was truly beautiful in person.

I call out his name and he looks around to see if he can spot me. He looked so cute.

He finds me and looks me dead in the eye, with so much love?

"Tae" i breathe out as if the wind was knocked out of me. And surely

It was.

"Alaía" he says as he runs towards me and gives me such a loving and warm hug that I never knew I needed until now.

I almost didn't want to let go.

"You're beautiful" he says

"You're handsome" I say

We both smile at how cheesy we were being.

"Let's go to my house so we can get you settled, yea?"

"Oh? Your house? I booked a hotel room Tae" I say giggling

"What why?" Confused is what he was

"I'm not gonna burden you Tae" I say having to keep my head up as he is so tall.

"Shut up you will never be a burden to me babe" he says as he playfully slaps my forehead

"Ugh okay fine let me just cancel my hotel room" I say as we both make it out the airport heading to his car.

"How long"

"How long for what" I say

"How long are you gonna stay here?" He says

"Oh! 4 weeks"

"Wooohooooo" he yells

"Tae are you okay" I say laughing at him

" ARE YOU SERIOUS, IM SO HAPPY"

He leans closer and gives me a hug. This time we stay in this position for a while.

"Thank you for doing this for me, I'm not sure how I can repay you but I will I promise." He says genuinely while hugging me

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this, you don't need to owe me when you being in my presence is enough". I say hugging him still

He let's go and gives me a kiss on my forehead, I swear I almost died.

"Let's go home shall we?" He says in his deep lovely voice

"Yes we shall" I say back in a warm loving tone.

We make it to the car and drive off while jamming to songs that just set the mood.

750 words🥂 a/n: Hey guys long time no see, well I'm back and stressed as ever. Today is hobi's 25 birthday. Happy birthday sunshine 🤧🌈💜