Prologue

Paige feels like she is on top of the world. She had just successfully defended her title against none other than the intimidating Tamina Snuka.

She was making her way down the hall towards the divas locker when she heard sobs coming from behind the huge crate she just passed.

She backs up only to find Aj Lee crying on the floor. Her knees up to her face and her hands on her head.

"Aj are you okay?" Paige ask kneeling down next to her.

"Go away." Aj whispers

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." Paige demands. Aj then pops her head up looking intently at Paige.

"I found out Phil is cheating on me today." She sighs

"With whom?" Paige ask

"His old girlfriend Amy. Also know as Lita." Paige looks at her shocked.

"Oh wow. Well I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm sorry." Aj gives her a look of confusion.

"Well it was his choice to cheat on you Aj. I just don't get why he would do it. You're an amazing, beautiful woman. And you know what it's his lose. He just lost the best thing that's ever happened to him.So come on." Paige says standing up. "Stop sitting here in this really creepy hallway moping , and come hang out with me. It will get your mind of things." She extends her hand out toward Aj.

Aj is hesitant at first. "Their will be video games and Rocky Road ice cream included." Paige tried to persuade her. "You better have Batman Arkham City." Aj says before finally taking Paige's hand.

"Thanks Paige." Aj tells her as the two divas walk down the hallway to the divas locker room.

The two divas ended up watching bad sitcoms, playing video games, and eating three containers of ice cream that entire night. Not caring that they had to get up early the next morning.

That was just the start to their beautiful friendship which would end up being much more than just a friendship one year later.

--------------------------------------------

So this is my first fanfiction story!

Of course I'm a shipper of PaigeLee or whatever their shipping name is.

Should I continue? Let me know please!

-KAT 😺