-28-

I laid back on the grass looking at the stars next to Felix, Rogers child.
"My mom Alway told me that we all had a star and that was ours, when your time has come the Star leaves" I said
"Wow..." he mumbles
He 7 or 6.
"That's the big Dipper and the Little Dipper" I told him.
"Cool!" He said I smiled.
"Gettin cold lets go back to house watch a few movies" I said
He nodded and we left to the house.
We sat in the couch watched a bunch of movies till we fella asleep.

"Thanks for watchin him" roger said
"No problem" I said I gave him and quick hug and they left. Never really liked kids I don't know but never did.
I groaned at the thought of life.
And fead bear and we played a lot of fun.
I started thinking back about all the things we did together, The band I.

-Christmas 1990-
"Mary Christmas!" I cheered. The little kids ran around playing, we talked.
"Go dammit! Why won't this work!" Roger said trying to work the coffee Machine.
"I don't think roger likes coffee machines that much" I said it Deacy.
"Yeah I think he hate them" Deacy said
We both laughed.

Later that night we opened presents and watch Christmas movies. Freddie bad Jim had to leave early.

Freddie's not been lookin so good, he's real sick I think most people can tell. I don't think he'll last much longer. If he makes it  a few more years he'll be lucky.

-24 November-
I opened the door walking down the street.
MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN

I sighed and looked up. It was a glumly day sky was dark. I felt somthin bad was goin happen.

I was right because when I got home I got a call. From Brian.
I picked up
"Hey I was thinkin we all could get somthin to eat" I said
"Y/n.....Freddie's gone...."