CHAPTER1

>>>>>

Asher's POV

I was walking alone while holding my books and portfolio. I opened the door of our classroom, I'm the first student to enter the room as usual. I sat on my proper seat and reviewed our notes in Algebra. I heard the door opened, And one of my classmate entered, I'm sure she's Venice the transferred student.

"Hi! You're Asher right? " she asked

"Um-- Y-yeah." I answered. 

"Asher, hmm. Can we be friends? Look, Im transferred student here, and has No one to talk to, Would you mind becoming my friend?" she asked

"Yea, Sure." I answered back.

"So, Friends?" she extended her arm for me to shake hands, I reached her hand.

"Friends." 

"Since we're friend, I'm going to sit next to you, alright?"

"Yea. Your choice."

---

Our class has started, The teacher start discussing things and such. I was taking down notes as my reviewer. seems like I'm the only person who's paying attention at our teacher.

Class has ended. It's Lunch time, It may sounds gay but I packed my own lunch to save money. I opened my lunch box and ready to take a bite at my lunch but then, Venice enterrupted me. 

"Found ya! Ui, Asher, pasabay?? Pretty please??" 

"Tsk. Ok." 

"Did I make you mad? Are you angry? are you gonna shout at me? huhuhu.. Sorry Asher I didn't mean to---"

(A/N: Venice is a crybaby)

"hush. Its ok , I'm not angry " I smiled at her. 

"really?! Thank you!!" then she jump and hugged me.

"H-hey! Stop!"

"Ok. Sorry, hehe. Asher, nung ulam mo?"

"Adobo. You want some?"

"Yea. I also have some cookies. have some. I baked them." venice 

"Ok, I'll eat some after eating this." 

Lunch time's Over. I let her go to our classroom first, I make sure that no one's around. I secretly take  my Medecine. It's ironic to think that drinking this kind of medicine would'nt save my life , but let me live alittle longer. I kept my medicine bottle inside my bag. I was about to leave the place when some guys covered my eyes and mouth and bring me to dark place. I was kind of scared. 

They start beating me with a baseball bat. 

"AHHHRGHH!!" I moaned in pain

they beat me harder. "STOPPP!! AGHHH" I pleaded . The covers of my eyes had loosen, and saw familliar guys..

I want to shout but, the amount of pain is much greater...

**

I just woke up in an abandoned building, all beat up. I can hardly move. i could smell my very own blood lingering on my body and uniform.

___

VOTE//COMMENT//FOLLOW