CHAPTER2

Asher’s POV

I woke up in a dampy old buliding, I can hardly move. I got beat up, and don’t know why. I looked at my wristwatch , nah. It’s already 8:46?! I decided to take a rest for 5 minutes. I can hardly moved but I could probably manage to walk. 

--

I opened the door of my room, and laid on the couch. I treated my bruise with medecine, putted some band-ad on it. 

I also take up my medicine.

After that, I weared my jacket Shopie's made for me.

I locked the door of my house and ride a jeepey.

I stopped at the hospital near my place.I walked towards the room #143, I opened the door, She 'looked' up, I mean, she's blind.

"hey, it's me Ash." 

"Oh, Ash. it's you." she smiled.

"Yea, why aren't you sleeping yet? It's bad for your health."

"I waited for you." she pouted. 

"Ok, go to sleep now. I'm here to guard you." I patted her head.

"Good Night Ashie Baby :)"

"Good Night. And, by the way, I have Good news for you, baby."

"someone offered you a donor, you will be able to look at things , again. Your operation will be on Oct. 15, 2014. '

"Really?!! Really?!! Thank You God!! I love you!!" 

"Ah. by the way, would you want to go on a date with me after your operation was done?" 

"Yes! Ofcourse! " :)

"ah, forgot. haha, we've been talking for too long. By the way, go to sleep now."

"Roger!" 

then I covered her with the blanket so she wouldn't catch a cold.

--

She really looked like an angel when she's sleeping. I caressed her soft hair, and kissed her rosy cheek.

damn, I will miss this. I'm such an idiot, I should break up with her as soon as possible so it wouldn't hurt more but I just can't.  

I watched her sleep before dawn. I waited for the nurse to watch for her before I leave the place.

The same scene happened almost everyday, Because I cared for her so much,

---