Why Can't I get the Words Out?

I stood there, staring at Bakugou, and he looking at me. "Damn candycane, black really is your color~" I saw him lick his lips. I limp over to him and place a hand over his mouth "You are not going to seduce me while I look like this. Understand" I had a really dominant voice, like how a owner of a dog would speak. "Whatever you say~ Even though you and I both know you love it when I do"

I look up at Todoroki. His face is gentle, and nervous. I put my hand around his, and look him in his stunning eyes "C'mon. Let's go downstairs" I hold his hand and led outside my room. I want to say it- but it's too early for that. At least I can image what it'll be like... Todoroki, I fucking lov- "Hey! Todoroki? Do you need help moving him, Bakugou?" WHY CAN'T I GET THE WORDS OUT!? The only other time I've wanted to say that sentence was when I got that call. And even then I wasn't able to even think of it! "Um, Bakubro? You've been spacing out for like 10 minutes" He clocked his head like a lost puppy "Oh, come on Kirishma. It was 5 minutes at most, dont exaggerate it so much-" Wow, Todoroki actually said that? He doesnt seem the type to speak out. "I'm fine, I'm taking him downstairs. I can fucking manage it on my own. If you can get the whole gang to leave me and Todoroki today, then I'll let you get your shitty pool..." Both of their eyes light up. Oh no, I already feel like I regret this. "Of course, boss! I'll be on my best behavior!" And like that, that stupid hair for brains trotted away. "You know, It feels like you don't want me to meet your friends... I'm used to bad guys if you think that I'll judge them. My brother is a criminal too. So why don't you let me meet them. Is it because of my scar?" My eyes widen. I hurry to place my hands on his cheeks and whisper "No, no, no, no! I think your scar is beautiful! And I'm not embarrassed of you, actually quite the opposite-" Fuck, I'm being too soft! I need to do something to be my normal 'I dont give a fuck' self "That's why I need you all to myself. Dont want anyone to get to my Shoto before me~" I wrap myself around him, like a snake. I suck on his neck, sending him to stumble back to the stair railing. I stare at his face. Its red, and just begging for more. "Let's take this to my ro-" He shushes me again, the second time today. "No, I came here for my tour, and a tour I shall get." He stomped his foot, as if he is trying to show dominance, but it doesnt work when his eyes can't even look into yours after a small bit of smut happened, mostly because Emma doesnt feel like writing a long story tonight because she wants to go to damn bed already. (FUCK, BAKUGOU! YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL YOU ASSHOLE! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE WITH THAT) Anyways. "Fine then your highness, as you requested, a tour is what you will receive. Just dont expect to keep your clothes on with this one~"

Midway I forgot he wanted to show his friends his boy, but dont question it.