Call

I was just hanging with Sophia when I get a call. It's not a number I recognize, but I decide to go ahead and answer it.

Phone call

"Hello"

"Hello. Is this Liam Payne?"

"Yes this is he."

"Can you come down to the hospital. Danielle and Sam got in a car crash and it says Sam is your daughter."

"Yes I'll be there as soon as possible."

End of phone call

"Who was that?" Sophia asks.

"That was the hospital." Sophia gasps.

"Why did the hospital call you?"

"Apparently my daughter got in a car crash."

"D-daughter,"she stutters.

"Yah, apparently Danielle had a child but didn't tell me."

"When were you planning on telling me. This is important that would have been good to know. When did you find out?" She yells,"you know what. Never mind. We are over."

"But Sophia,"I start yelling.

"Stop it." She says.

"Sophia, I still love you. I will be with you no matter what, even if I do have a

daughter." I don't think she even heard me, she was already out the door.

Anyways I'm at the hospital right know. I run inside and go up to the person thingy.

"Hi I'm here for Danielle Peazer."

"Mhm. Down the hall second door on the right." The lady says.

I run/walk down the hall until I see the door. I take a deep breath and enter.

"Liam." Danielle says.

I look at her and smile.

"I haven't seen you since you went on your with the boys."

What that doesn't seem right. She saw me today earlier.

"Umm. Doctor. Is she okay. We saw each other earlier today. And yah she just isn't acting like usual." I ask.

"Actually she has a concussion and doesn't remember a year and three months." He states.

"What." I shout.

" Sir please be quiet. I don't see what the big deal is." Hey says.

"No big deal. She has a daughter that she won't even remember now." I almost scream. I look back at Danielle who is staring into space.

"Well that might be a problem."he states. After the doctor leaves I sit back down and look at Danielle.

"Liam. I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"I'm...."