\0.4\

•Finn Wolfhard•

I love her smile, I love her teeth, I love how fiery her hair is. I love the way she laughs. I love her eyes... oh her ocean eyes, I could stare at them all day. But most importantly I loved her.

•=•

Another day another chance to get Sadie to notice me. I comb my hair, brush my teeth, take a shower, and practiced saying "Hey Sadie." before I left to go to school.

When I got to school I saw her. And I couldn't help but smile at her. She was gorgeous!
She was walking towards me! But then she turned to my 'best friend' and gave him a peck on the lips!

I knew they were dating but I didn't know they are boyfriend and girlfriend!

I was fuming with anger. I quickly ran to class so no one could see me.

I was jealous of Wyatt.
He has the girl I want. I just couldn't believe it.

I had to find out if they're really dating!

-:-:-:-

•Sadie Sink•

I saw you know who today.
He looked nicer than ever. I saw him as I waked up to Wyatt to give him a peck on the lips. Before I could see his reaction he ran off.

I said bye to Wyatt and went to class, which was English.

I walked into class and the only person there was him.

We sat in opposite corners in the class so I went to my side as he's already at his side.

As I walked to my seat my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Annoying
I saw you today

A Person
Wow stalker much

Annoying
Whatever..
Anyways are you and Wyatt Oleff like boyfriend and girlfriend?

A Person
Pretty much...

Annoying
So your officially over your ex?

A Person
I wouldn't say officially but I am somewhat over him

Annoying
Oh
Are you and your ex friends?

A Person
No

Annoying
Oh..
I think maybe you should talk to him
Clear things up?
Try to even be friends
That's what I'm trying to do

I think i should take it slow and build a new relationship with my girl because I'm pretty sure things won't be like it was before...

A Person
Yea that's a good idea
I might talk to him again sometime soon
And for your relationship problem I think it's a good idea to take it slow too

Annoying
I'm happy we're in the same page
Gtg class is bout to start!

A Person
Bye!

:-/-:

The teacher starts talking and class starts.