Chapter 27: Broken Promise

Chapter 27: Broken PromiseWritten by: Vinylscratch7

Written by: Vinylscratch7

The sound of a slap echoes around the room, Ruby, Weiss and Blake were in shock while witnessing the enormous slap you just received by Yang, you simply took the hit and calmly look towards Yang who was now crying from anger.

"You promise you werent  going use your Semblance" Yang said while the other was starting to get confuse

"Yang please calm down" Ruby said while she tries to comfort her sister.

"And what do you mean by He promise not to use his semblance?" Weiss ask as she slowly looks at you.

You scratch your head and took a deep breath "My Semblance you all know it has three or more levels, that it will Enhance my abilities in combat but"

"But?" Blake ask?

"But it comes with a catch that my aura will be disable, meaning-"

"You'll actually get killed, Y/N without you aura you will seriously get hurt" Ruby was now concern for your safety.

It was hard for you to even look at them and you were trying to form word on what to say next but the only word you could say was "Im sorry"

The Group was now looking eachother with worries but Yang left the room without saying a word, she just looked at you for a moments still having tears in her eyes and then looking at Weiss.

"Come on Weiss we got a Match" Yang said while leaving the room.

Weiss nodded and followed behind,while you felt guilty on breaking the promise. Blake was the second to leave without saying a word and then ruby just stood there staring at you. Your heart felt like you just hurt a little kid.

"I thought we were friend Y/N?" Ruby said.

You quickly look at her and she had a sadden face "And we are, is just...sometimes i use my semblance for emergency when it get out of hand" You explain.

"Y/N your being hunt down, you almost killed yourself by saving the school by physco monster who was apperently a guy who was part of that pack of savages who are trying to kill you and i just notice the many time you use your semblance and almost got killed" Ruby said.
"I..." You couldnt say anything

"You need to remember that your not alone, so rest up and watch Weiss and Yang match and also i dont know about you but i think Yang is the most who gotten hurt then all of us." Ruby said with a light smiles and leaving the room.

The Room was silent and now you dont know what to do, you were having a huge headache by this and you just want to take it easy.

"Master, i reccomend you take it easy" Sin said.

You silently nodded and turned on your scroll and saw the next match up that was coming up.

Moments Later After the Match of Yang and Weiss.

The Door open with Weiss cover in coal and taken a bed next to yours, Yang was escorting her and was relief that her friend was okay. You look at Yang walk away and she turns her head and smiled at Weiss.

"You rest up okay Weiss, ill take care of the one versus one" Yang said while not making eye contact with you.

It sightly hurt you, knowing that one of your friend is ignoring you and left the room without saying that if you were alright. You silently took that message and sat on your bed. Right now you felt more guilty that before.

In all honesty you just took your scroll and browse on your scroll and not bother Weiss, she might be angry also.

"You know she's hurt right?" Or maybe not.

"Oh um...i thought you were angry at me also..." You silently said.

"I Am but i thought about it and you did use your semblance for the right occassion and it was getting hairy when that brute came in." Weiss said.

You sighed and stood up from your bed and walk towards weiss and sat on her bed.
"How you holding up?" You ask.

"Ill be fine, i wont be singing for awhile tho" Weiss giggles weakly.

You smiled at her and looked out of the window "Im sorry i didnt told you girls, Yang was the first who knew and i didnt wanted too make things worse by saying that i shut down my aura by getting more power."

"Y/N, You need to get this on your thick skull of yours, that we all are your friends and friends dont keep secret to one another." Weiss said.

"Yeah i...i know.." You looked at the ground for amoment "Is there anyway for you to forgive me?" You ask towards weiss who apperently was now blushing and quickly looked away.
"Well....i cant sing for awhile so sing for me now" Weiss said.

"Wait now?" Weiss nodded. "I Umm...its kinda embarrassing" You said while blushing out of embarrassment.

"..." Weiss cock an eyebrow waiting for you.

"Huh...fine, what do you want me to sing?" You ask.

Weiss simply played a tuned from her scroll and looked at you to start, the tune was smooth and nice. She apperently wants to come up with something in the spot now with those tunes.

As you lightly finish the song, Weiss was now in your shoulder smiling "You are forgiving..."
"Thanks....." You said.

"You better apologize to Yang when the time comes, right now is best to leave her alone.." Weiss said while you nodded and the little snow white took this moment and chaired the moment on resting on your shoulder.