8

"Hi Myta" I hugged her as she and the rest of Zach's family walked in, "where's my beautiful granddaughter" josh said while giving me a hug, I giggled "in her chair, I just got done reading to her" he smile and walked over to her.

Myta gave Zach a hug, and Reese ran into my arms, I picked her up and hugged her "hi, how has the most beautiful girl ever been" she giggled and hugged me tighter "good" I kissed her cheek and put her down.

"Hi Ryan" I said while giving him a side hug, "where's Sophia" I pointed to Myta and josh and he nodded and went over there.

I walked over to Zach and gave him a kiss, "I love your family" he giggled "I think they love you more" I shook my head, "that's probably not possible" he laughed.

We walked over to everyone by Sophia "you guys want to know funny story" Zach shook his head, "oh god please don't" he said as he sat down by Ryan who was holding a sleeping Sophia

"What happen" Myta asked, "I went to the gym for the first time yesterday, I get back and see Zach holding Sophia who had just threw up all over him" Myta giggled as did Ryan.

"Oh man, that must have sucked" Ryan said as he watched her sleep, "it was disgusting" Zach said and Myta giggled. Ryan handed Sophia to Myta and she held her for a while, "she might need to eat soon, So if she starts crying that's why" I said and Myta nodded.

"You breastfeed?" I nodded, "yes but I also pump so when we have people over that day or I'm sore I'll just give her the bottle I pump that day" she nodded.

"Pump?" Ryan asked, "dude you do don't wanna know" Zach said causing us all to giggle, "pump Brest milk" he went wide eyed and nodded, "oh"

---
I cooked something quickly as Myta fed Sophia, she begged too, "baby" Zach said while walking behind me, "yes" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head in my neck.

"I don't know what I'm going to do when Sophia grows up, when she gets to the stage of us, it's weird" I laughed "oh you have a lot of things coming, just wait till the first crush and then the first boyfriend, the first sex dream, the first ki-"

"Please stop" I giggled and turned to give him a kiss, "oh parenthood is going to be fun"

"Foods ready" I called out making Reese a plate, and Zach and mine, I sat us down at the table along with Ryan, Myta, and josh sat with us.
Sophia was asleep again in her little cradle chair, we ate and giggled.

"Awe Zach we are going to miss you" Reese said and Zach giggled, "I'm going to miss you too but I'm coming back in a week" she giggled "I know, I get to stay with Loren and Sophia for two whole days"

He giggled and smiled, "well make sure you kiss her goodnight for me each night" she nodded and I smiled.