9

Six months later:

"Good morning Sophia" I giggled as I picked her up, setting her down to change her really fast, "daddy's asleep but it's your nine month birthday today, so we are going to wake him up with kisses" I said as I kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

I picked her up, and we walked back into our room, her changing booth in the nursery and her crib in our room tile she a little bit older.

"Daddy" I said while sitting on his lap, "daddy" I said again and kissed him, he stirred a little "daddy" I said in a sing-song voice "baby shh, or we will end up with another kid" I giggled.

Sophia giggled at me laughing and Zach opened his eyes "ohh my babygirl what are you doing here" i smiled as she laid down on his chest. I went to get up but he stopped me "I wouldn't, unless Sophia wants to see her first boner" I giggled and stayed on his lap.

Sophia Laid on her stomach on the bed and Zach gave me a kiss, "it's her nine month birthday so I thought we'd wake you up and say good morning" he smiled.

"Woah nine months" he looked to Sophia and turned her on her back, he tickled her as she laughed, "can you say dada" I rolled my eyes "don't even she's saying mama first" Zach laughed and I handed her the teething toy.

She took it and stuck it in her mouth, "oh please, she's totally going to say dada first" he said while placing his hands on my hips.

I took my phone out and recorded her, "say dada" Zach whispered as she giggled "can you say mama" she smiled and her big eyes lit up, "dada" she said and my jaw dropped.

I pointed the camera to Zach as his head popped up, "holy shit did she just speak" I giggled as Sophia smile and giggled.

"Da" she said again and Zach smiled, I put my phone down and made sure I got it on video, "oh my baby girl just said her first words" she smiled.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek as her eyes were filled with joy, "told you her first words were going to be dada" I giggled and kissed Zach, "you got lucky this time herron" he smiled.

"Cant wait to turn your last name to herron" I looked at him weird, "excuse me" I asked and he giggle "I already have one herron, just can't wait to have two" I smiled and kissed him.

"Is this you proposing" he laughed "no baby, you deserve the whole nine yards when it comes to a proposal, I just can't wait to marry you one day"