Ben.

Roger Taylor's other daughter. Y/n teaching Ben how to play the drums.

Ben pov
"I apologize everyone but I have to go very quickly"roger announced. "But you were supposed to help me"I said quickly at the drum set. "Um...Right! You! Y/n"roger said grabbing a girl. She looked about 19. "Teach him love"he smiled. "Her? But she's..."i trailed. "A girl"she finished attempted to finish for me. "Oh no! I didn't mean that. If roger says go. I'll go for it! I mean your already most likely better then me"I agreed. She was beautiful. She had an edgy look to her. Skirt with a belt and a black long sleeve. Her hair was in a ponytail. She smiled at me giggling a bit. "Maybe. I don't know"she looked at roger. He looked at her rolling his eyes. she smirked at him. Don't have a stick stuck up in your-  "she cut herself off with his annoyed stars. " Alright alright old man"she smiled. How could she talk to roger Taylor like that.

I smiled

I smiled. . "Nonono we can not have this edgy 7 year old teach Ben how to play a professional set"a extra said holding my arms  "not like she would be able to play anyways. Look at her"she added giggling. I pulled my arm away. "Brian!"y/n shouted in a demanding voice. He came to her call quickly. "Would you mind?"she said pulling out drum stick. I got up quickly. "No, please!"I said smiling stepping aside. "I•I•L•W/M•C pre chorus. Chorus verse 2. Then end with sharp"she nodded at brian. She started off.

"When I'm holding your wheel
All I hear is your gear
When my hand's on your grease gun
Oh it's like a disease, son" she sang smoother then roger himself. He smiled looking happy. She had a beautiful voice for singing about sex with a car.
"I'm in love with my car
Got to feel for my automobile
Get a grip on my boy racer roll bar
Such a thrill when your radials squeal"she sang into the mic while playing the drums. She added extra into it making roger clap.
"Told my girl I'll have to forget her
Rather buy me a new carburetor
So she made tracks saying this is the end now
Cars don't talk back, they're just four-wheeled friends, now"she said added a ending to the middle of a song.
My jaw dropped. She was amazing. Everyone who gathered to watching amazed clapped. the extra stood there embarrassed. "I am 24 year old, y-n Taylor. Drummer assigned to any famous person for the simple fact I can learn a song by hearing it. I'm also a back up singer and dancer. I'm also the Daughter of roger Taylor. I was gifted with his talent. So before you go on and try to degrade me because I'm a women we can go outside and I'll handle your shit quickly... also you putting me down as a women COMING from a women is sad."she spat. The girl left embarrassed. "Thank you uncle may"she smiled. "Now Ben how about it"she nodded. I nodded as well. After hours of laughing and failing I finally got it a small portion of bohemian rhapsody "We're pasted over time"she laughed looking around. It was dark. No one was in the studio anymore. It was just us two. "Would you mind grabbing dinner with me?"I asked blushing. She smiled. "Usually I'd want stereotype you but as a feminist that's a sin"she smirked. "What would you type me with"I chuckled. She stared before crossing her arms. "Blond hot headed mess trying to get me in bed. Then talk down on my name"she answered. "That was to quick. Hurt my little heart"I laughed. "How would you say you are?"she asked. "A hot headed blond looking at a very beautiful drummer without a dirty thought in his head and just dinner"I answered. "Not one? Cause I'm not gonna lie I have a few. "she said. "I do to honestly but Shit let me take you on a few dates first."I added laughed. She looked down laughing. "Alright then"she smiled. "Alright" I smirked. "So also I wanted to warn your that I didn't think that you could teach me because you were a girl. I thought roger didn't even know you. In fact I didn't even know you work here"I added. "Oh yeah. An assistant for my dad is kinda fun. We clown on everyone but that's between me and him"she winked laughed. "Bobble head blond"she said walking out. "I'm offended!"I laughed hard.

9 month later of training.

"Can I do this? No. Nope"I was freaking out. Y/n grabbed my jaw. "Get your shit together. You play like my father and panic like him to. It's not very cute when you follow his exact same steps"she smirked. "You got this. Relax now. Bohemian Rhapsody-Radio Ga Ga-Hammer to Fall-Crazy Little Thing Called Love-"We Will Rock You. first verse and chorus only! Remember that. - then last we Are the Champions"she begged me to remember. I grabbed her hand dragging her to a private area. I kissed her and she kissed me back holding me by the belt loops. "My dad will murder you when he finds out"she whispered laughing. "I'm not sure. He tease a lot and has alot of meeting to go to making us work together a lot."I added. She thought about it. "That asshole"she laughed. "You're beautiful"I whispered kissing her again. She pulled away. "Dinner at my house tonight. Movie night with the cast"she nodded. I agreed walking back out getting comfy. Rami did amazing through the whole thing. I looked at roger Brian and y/n holding each other by the waist smiling. I was able to read there lips. "I miss him.
I've heard so much about him. I wish I could have met him. "y/n said. "I wish you could have to"roger said quickly wiping his tears. Brian smiled so proudly of rami.
We all walked off the stage and y/n ran to rami first hugging him tight making me annoyed. Rami held her back tight smiling. After what felt like years she let go. I could see she had tears. "I'm sorry you just look like him so much"she smiled touching his face. He nodded understanding. "Please tell me it's you that's sending my daughter flowers every morning"roger whispered. "Excuse me"I asked. "So things haven't happen between you two. Damn"he said. "No, things have happened but I haven't been sending her flowers. At least not in the morning"I spat annoyed that she didn't say. "Can I talk to you?"I asked y/n. She followed me to my trailer. "Who's been sending you flowers?"I asked poison in my voice. "I don't know"she shrugged. "Okay then how about why haven't you told me?"I asked. "I don't know Ben. It's not like there important anyways. You preformed lovely. I'm proud of myself. I taught that"she patted her shoulder. I kept a straight face still upset. "Why does it matter your not even my boyfriend"she rolled her eyes. "Doesn't mean I don't ever want to be"I said. "They. They're from a few people I know okay. There?!"she spat about to leave. "Who?"I pressed. "It doesn't matter"she reached for the door. "Please. Am I wasting my time on something that's not going to happen?"I asked upset. She looked at me shocked. "My Bestfriend passed a way a few months ago. I order flowers in the morning the drop them off at her grave before coming here. Are you happy?"she asked. "I'm sorry"I said quickly pulling her into hug "I shouldn't have been so rude"I apologized. "It's okay. She was happy leaving"she smiled hugging me back. I dipped my head in kissing her. She kissed back holding onto my shirt. I held her face close smiling. "Oh shit. Finally"roger shouted. "MAY. ITS HAPPENING!"he added. She laughed hugging me and Brian walked in happy. "Finally shit"he added.