FORTY FIVE

carmen collins posted a new video!

THE TRUTH...

10,678 LIKES | 3,760 DISLIKES↳ view all 7,893 comments

view all 7,893 comments

-

carmen took a deep breath and clicked the red record button on her camera.
she sat back on her bed and looked directly into the lense, trying to think of the right way to start the video.
" so, hi, i guess? " she spoke, giggling out of awkwardness shortly after, " this is so weird because i'm literally sat in an empty room talking to a camera, how do people do this? "
she looked down at her bed and tucked a piece of her behind her ear before looking back up and smiling, " i really don't know where to start so here goes nothing! so as you already know, me and dylan unfollowed each other on instagram. yes, dylan has approved to me making this video before anyone comments " carmen sighed, thinking back to how everything got so messed up between the pair.
" it all started when he finished filming for the show and came back to the reality of school and hockey practice and all that fun stuff. we both lived different lives in different parts of the world and despite our time gap only being three hours, we did struggle to find time to talk to each other. "

carmen took another deep breath knowing the topic that was about to come up.
this was her first time saying it out loud and it made her so sad to relive the bad terms the pair had ended on.
" everyone says long distance is hard but i think i speak for us both when i say we really didn't realise how hard it would actually be. if we weren't busy we'd be arguing, may that have been on dm or facetime, we would repeatedly be having heated arguments and having less time to show each other the love we had towards one and other. "

carmens voice wobbled, she was fighting back the tears brought up from remembering some of the awful things dylan had said to her and some of the awful things she had said to him.
after all, a break up doesn't erase the feelings you have for someone.

" one night, the final night, we had a huge argument after he had accused me of cheating. i hadn't and so asked him where it was coming from and he said someone had told him, but i still to this day have no idea who. he then said something like 'if you want to be with someone else so much then how about we just end it.' obviously that's not what either of us wanted, but in the end we agreed that it was best to break up because the arguments were deeming to be too much on the both of us. "

carmen wiped the tears from under be eyes and sighed.
" in no way am i painting dylan as the villain and in no way do i blame him for anything. i wasn't using him for clout and the only reason we unfollowed each other was so that we could have a break and not be continuously reminded of one and other. i still have a lot of love for him but right now we both need a break. "

" a lot of you have been asking if i've moved on and i have. i hope as my followers you can respect that as i would be happy for dylan if he did. at the end of the day we are both two normal teenagers who are just trying to live our lives. once again, this video is in no way for clout. i just thought you guys deserved to know what was happening as we decided to put our relationship online and it's unfair to you guys if we didn't inform you of its end. "

" so thank you all for watching i guess and i'll see you later, bye! "
carmen blew a kiss to the camera before turning it off.

-

RECOMMEND FOR YOU..

chuck e cheese filing a law suit against shane dawson after his pizza claims??

is the iphone really listening to everything we say??

5 reasons why heinz ketchup should sign louis hynes as their sponsor