- Special Chapter-

So i woke up to my story being 1k views and my friend told me to write up a special chapter so i am going to do exactly that.

Y/N's POV

I woke up with the sunlight blinding my eyes. I covered the rays of sun with my hands and turned around. There laying asleep in dreamland was my husband. He looks so fricking cute like a h.

I smiled quietly at the view in front of me

I smiled quietly at the view in front of me. I didn't know that i would be this lucky to marry this guy. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me.
"Morning," his deep voice growled through the room.
"Morning, did you have a nice sleep?" I asked, cuddling closer to him. I felt him nod against me.
There was silence for a while before i said something that Jimin did not expect.
"Ever thought about having kids?" I asked, lifting up my head to face him.
"I don't know, it would be a big thing to bring them into the mafia world and i wouldn't want to put them in danger," he said,
"But maybe we could have some," he ended his sentence, a smile crept onto my face as i heard those words.
"Maybe we should try now," he said. I giggled before getting to business.

(Imma skip the smut cuz im lazy)

A few days later,

These days i've been waking up feeling nauseous or even throwing up. I didn't know what was happening.
"Y/N, are you ok?" Jimin asked me. I shook my head as i lay on the bathroom floor, sweat sticking to me. "Let me get Jin then," he said before exiting the room quickly. While he was out, i picked out a pregnancy test and did my business with it. Jimin came back with Jin behind him. Jin pulled out a pregnancy test from his pocket with other stuff.
"No no, I've already done one," i said, pulling out the used test. He took it from me carefully so that he could see the results.

"Y/N, you're pregnant,"

____________________________________

(EDITED)