X. MIXED

278,774 likes / 2100 commentslaylathall i was called to hair and makeup 10 minutes ago but here i am acting like a dumbass on set

laylathall
i was called to hair and makeup 10 minutes ago but here i am acting like a dumbass on set. i swear i'm a professional actor.

username23 - we stan an acting icon
joe_mazzello - STOP GETTING US IN TROUBLE LAYLA GOD
- laylathall it's not my fault people like me better, Joseph.
    - joe_mazzello remind me why I like you again 😒🙄
username12 - I STAN THIS CAST SO MUCH I CANT
username78 - GIVE US RAMI AND LAYLA CONTENT
username64 - #rayla
brianmayforreal - you're one of kind, Layla! Bri x
- laylathall aw, you're too kind! Love ya! so good seeing you today, Brian! ❤️

Back in her makeup trailer, Layla was going through the comments on her instagram, smiling and laughing to herself as her wig for today's scenes was getting fitted on. She would've been lying if she didn't admit that the people shipping her and Rami in the comments made her smile. She wasn't blind. She knew there was a definite connection, but she didn't want to think too much into it. They were professionals with chemistry. That can translate into real life. It happens.

Little did she expect comments from her hair stylist, though.

"Girl, you gotta tell me - what's with these rumours about you and Rami?" The stylist asked, a mischievous grin planted all over.

"We're just good friends. I guess we've just been able to connect easily. Good chemistry." Layla replied honestly. She had been able to get along incredibly easily with Rami, more then she had with any other co star she had worked with in past shows for some time. Their friendship translated to their evident chemistry.

"Oh come on, don't play me like that girl!" The laughs from the two of them were too hard to hide at this point. "Fine, you're 'friends'. But, my god if you two got together - you'd be one fine ass looking couple!"

Layla's cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as she laughed. "You're terrible! We're just a couple on screen, kinda. I doubt he'd even look at me like that anyway."

The stylist stopped straightening the hair of the wig before turning Layla around in the chair she was in. "Look, I'm as new to Rami as you are, but I've seen the way he looks at you, how he acts with you when the cameras aren't rolling. Either that boy is too sweet for his own good, or he definitely thinks you're just as gorgeous as you clearly think he is. Honey, have you looked at yourself? You're a stunner. He'd be lucky to have you on his arm."

The embarrassment just ran stronger. She couldn't think of him like that. Yeah, he was definitely attractive. And in the few months she had known him while filming, she had grown closer to him more then she had even thought she could get closer to anyone. Could something be there?

No, she was just being silly. Like those commenters on Instagram.

Or was it an actual possibility? Could he actually like her?

God, Layla - you need to stop. You've got a job to do. You know what happened the last time you got together with your co-star, she thought to herself.

But one bad ending didn't mean it'd happen again, could it?