1

Loud moans were heard through the speaker of the young boy's computer. he was observing every move the two people on the screen did. his manhood getting harder every time the woman's body was shown.

just like every boy jungkook had a celebrity crush. but he wasn't a singer or an actress in movies. he was madly in love with Kim y/n the famous porn actress. he had watched her videos since her debut in the porn industry.

jungkook was 21 and was not ashamed of his high sexual desires for this beautiful woman. his hyungs always tried o at least calm down his obsession in her but it's not possible. he was masturbating watching the female getting fucked by some random dude. he closed his eyes imagining he was the lucky male.

if it wasn't for his growing fame at kpop he would be a porn actor just to meet y/n. no doubt. as the video continued he went faster and faster and just as she hit her orgasm so did he. they were meant to be.

after he had cleaned up and liked her video he sat down on the bed looking through pictures of her. when he saw she had posted on her IG. as jungkook saw the pic he choked. he could not believe. so he screamed. so loud that his hyungs came running into my room"what? what is it?!" jin hyung yelled while the boys looked at searching for damage not being able to talk jungkook showed them his phone.

 so loud that his hyungs came running into my room"what? what is it?!" jin hyung yelled while the boys looked at searching for damage not being able to talk jungkook showed them his phone

everyone was quiet until namjoon hyung yelled. "she did what!!" and ran off. everyone was confused. jungkook couldn't get the happening to sink in. his huge ass crush jus posted a pic of him on Instagram.

namjoons pov

I ran into my room. I was pissed how could she. oh, she's gonna get it. angrily I picked up my phone and texted her. my fingers were tapping the screen so hard you would believe it would break. then she answered making my blood boil.

I threw my phone away and jumped in bed

I threw my phone away and jumped in bed. after some time I hear a knock on the door. "yes?" I said inviting the person who knocked in. then jungkooks face showed in the door opening. he let out a cough before walking over to me.

"ehh you sounded angry a while ago. a-are you ok" he asked looking guilty. feeling sorry I sat up and put my hand on his shoulder. "yes I'm fine I just got worried about you" I said softly as he let out a sigh of relief. "don't worry about me hyung" jungkook said with a smile.

"well PD-nim said he wanted to tell us something so we're having a meeting tomorrow," I said before pushing jungkook out the door. I threw my self back in the bed again and fell asleep.