CHAPTER 1

Beep beep !!!!
That fucking alarm woke me up right as my dream was getting awesome .Jeez!!! I groan anyways I got out of bed ,today is my first day back to school its my senior year last year of hell I really wanna go I hate school like can't I stay home and finger my self all day watever I'm just a horny bitch😋.
"Kara are you up yet girl"I heard mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yes mom"I answered back but she didn't reply but she didn't need to so I just went to bathroom and look in the mirror I was shocked to what I saw I was like "look at this creature"my hair was sticking out in all directions.I needed to do something about that so I had a bath and washed my hair,15 minutes after I came out and used my fluffy pink towel to dry I left my hair down to dry I put a black lacy bra and a matching lacy underwear I then lotioned my body with my jergens lotion I only use one type of lotion I'm just addicted to the scent. I put on my white crop top ,light blue pleat skirt and my black suade heels (pic below👇)I did my make up a little lipgloss and some mascara it makes my eyes shine more I then curl my hair and now I'm finish,I look so fucking cute and sexy ...i grabbed my iphone ,keys and my bags and head downstairs.

"Morning bitch "I said to Stella my lil sis she was glowing she looks nice too(stella outfit below)she looks like she's been using her dildo ,mom got her

"Aye slut wassup" she replied I didn't say anything else I was dieing of laughter she look like the first time she used it ,she walked to the kitchen and i followed behind I found mom making blue berry pancakes mine and stella'sFavourite

Favourite.

"Hey girls you both look amazing today "mom said smiling while she gave us a quick hug and returned to what she was doing.She started to share our plates and place them on the table I was the first to devour it ,it was soo fucking good I moaned to how awesome it taste mom smiled and  look at Stella.

"I see that you've been playing with your toys Stella your glowing "mom said as she sipped some of her cup of coffee,stella starting to blush beet red while me and mom erupt in laughter after a while we stopped and breakfast continued in a comfortable silence until I heard
My ringtone cardi b "money" started playing from my phone I look on my phone and it was my bestie nelly calling..

(Their convo)
B@D B!TCH N€ll¥💖 :BITCH WHERE ARE YOU!!??
M€: Good morning nelly I'm doing great thanks
For asking.
B@D B!TCH N€ll¥💖: watever,hurry up and pick
Me up I need to get away from
Ma crazy momma.
M€: Okay on ma way.
(Convo end)

"Later mom ,coming Stella?"I took my things and headed to my new brand neon pink Lamborghini my momma bought me yesterday my momma is a stripper and she's the star of the club her stage name is Cherry😋😁........I waited for like 2 minutes and Stella is not here yet,i beep on my horn and shouted "BITCH HURRY UP WATCH-YA DOING SOO FUCKING LONG !!!!"then she came running to my car she got in the backseat.

"I was using the bathroom y u got to shout out like that she just woke up everybody "Stella said with a little anger in her voice she doesn't like being shout at but I don't care..

"Do I look like I care, I think ill let u know when I care"I said with a little attitude. She didn't reply back I just started driving and sped to nelly's house right at the front of the house was nelly sitting on the ground dam she can be ghetto sometimes.

"Where the fuck have you been bitch"she said a little angry.

"What flyed up yo ass ,your behaving strong"i said laughing at her.

"Ma mom is getting crazier every fucking day "
Nelly started laughing at what she said I guess the craziness runs in the family...the rest of the ride was quiet we finally reach the school grounds I parked my car and the three of us stepped out the same time only to be starred at..
Nelly's outfit

"Damn girl we sexy asf "nelly whispered to me

"People can't take their eyes of us" Stella agreed with nelly.

"Well then lets make an entrance" I said to the girls i got on the right nelly on the left and Stella in the middle we did our best walk ....girls everywhere look at us and some whistled.

We collected our schedule and me and nelly had the same classes except gym I had that class last. Stella was already gone she's a junior..
Me and nelly walked to our locker put our things in and we headed to our first class on our way we saw someone we never thought we'll see ever again........

Authors note
How was it ,first time writing a book please don't put unnecessary comment...thank you leave a comment and tell me how it really sounds
Kara car btw forgot to add it

thank you leave a comment and tell me how it really soundsKara car btw forgot to add it