Chapter 3 -back to phydon

Replay
....someone we thought we'll never see
It was that bitch Sara, Nelly's ex girlfriend the look on my face matched the one on nelly's face pure disgust,hatred,aversion and antipathy.We thought she was like dead we found her cheating on nelly ,nelly got angry and beat the bitch till she blocked out and we never saw her again until now.

"Hey nelly I'm soo sorry please be my girl again please I need you in my life "Sara said trying to get us to believe her.

"Didn't you know that you wanted me before you ate that girl's face"nelly answered back with anger contained in her voice.

"Come on baby give me a next chance"she said holding on to nell'y hand.

"Oh plz whore even if I was stupid enough to take u back I don't accept garbage and I really don't believe in second chances, because u will just make the mistake again. "I said as i scornfully took her hands off mine and walked away.

"Daaammm" everybody in the hall who we didn't know was listening said, then nelly grabbed my hands and we just walked away to our next class
Sara👇

SKIP TO HOME I just got home with Stella and mom isn't here guessing shes at work so I just went to my room changed and came back downstairs I saw Stella watching tom n jerry so I sat next to her and we started watching it moments after I fell asl...

SKIP TO HOME
I just got home with Stella and mom isn't here guessing shes at work so I just went to my room changed and came back downstairs I saw Stella watching tom n jerry so I sat next to her and we started watching it moments after I fell asleep and in my dream land .......

Fiona(works with Kara mom Lisa aka cherry)
Fiona👇

Fiona pov I was at work jus finished my shift I work at cheery's pub she's my best friend ,anyways I dragged on my coat the one that stop above my knee I grab my things and left the joint I got in my car and sped off while i was driving I saw a br...

Fiona pov
I was at work jus finished my shift I work at cheery's pub she's my best friend ,anyways I dragged on my coat the one that stop above my knee I grab my things and left the joint I got in my car and sped off while i was driving I saw a bright light shining near a big broad tree I'm very stupid soo I parked my car and walked to the light next thing I know I'm sucked into a next world I fell on top of a table in what looks like a classroom and the most scariest thing I saw was this creature that looks like me but had no breast and shorter hair it look different we both stood there shocked.......

Misphus
Justin pov
I was in the lab still working before I could add something else to my experiment something strange happens a creature looking almost like me appeared on top of the table I was soo shocked I continued looking at it we both had the same expression, since it wasn't gonna talk I said the first thing ...

"Hey what are you??"we asked in unison.

"I'm a man ,what are you?"I said she then replied and said she was a woman.

This woman body was soo sexy nothing I've ever seen she took off her coat what I saw made my little friend got excited it hardened

"You've got a problem down there "she said putting her hands on my dick.

"Can you help me out?"I asked her..
She didn't reply she pulled my belt and took off my pants its like she knew what she was doing.I was getting in the mood I got out of my stucked position and hold her head and kissed her she was surprise at first but then gave in I bit her lips demanding entrance but she didn't give mi so I lift her up put her on the table and squeeze her ass she moaned and gave me entrance I tasted every corner of her mouth I took her clothes off and she was dripping wet I pushed my dick inside of her tight hole

"Ahhhhh take it out it hurts hmmmm"she managed to moan out.I took my time she keep on crawing on my back until she got used to it...

"Harder yea harder fuck me like you mean it hmmm ahhhh!!"she moaned out louder I made some soft groans and pushed in her harder I then flip her over and hit her from the back
"I'm gonna cum man-creature"she said all her juice came draining down my dick 10 seconds after I came also..

"That was soo fucking great "she said

"Yep it was, stay here with me and you'll get a lot more "I said to her

"I got to go home first and tell the rest of the woman that there are others like us called men"she said I was shocked there's more woman out there.I didn't reply I was busy thinking of how to get her home and to get the other women over.

After fifteen minutes of work i built a machine to bring her back and to allow the rest of the women to come ..

"Before you go what's ur name? I'm Justin btw"

"I'm Fiona "she said

"See you soon"I said she then disappeared I'm soo happy I'm the first man to find out there are other creatures and Fiona omg she's soo beautiful I think I like her she gives me pleasure ....

Fiona pov -back on phydon
That was awesome too bad I had to leave I felt a connection am I in love?,anyways I needed to tell Lisa so I sped off to her house..
I reached her house and knocked on the door.

Kara pov
I was awoken by my moms voice I'm guessing she just arrived she was in the kitchen preparing dinner Stella was wide awake watching the news something caught her attention anyways I got up and went to the kitchen
"Hey mom how was your day"I asked her

"Hey sweety I'm okay, work was ok but I'm worrying about Fiona she's not answering her phone"mom said sounding nervous

"Calm down mom I'm sure she's okay"I reassured her ,as if right on que the doorbell rang mom answered the door and i could here yelling about 2 minutes of yelling I saw Fiona and mom coming around the corner.

"Hey Kara"she greeted me looking very happy

"Wassup Fiona you looking happy"I said with a confused look

"Cause i am happy I just had sex with this really cute guy I just found out that men exist there is a whole planet full of th...."

"WHAT "me and mom shouted before she could finish talking.

"Let me start from the top"Fiona said she started her story 10 minutes after me and mom stayed quiet we were soo shocked

"Are you guys ok"Fiona questioned

"We are better than okay hurry up and pack girls we are going over to the man planet I need some real dick"I couldn't help but laugh at mom but she was very much serious.Before I could move every where started to shake.......

Authors note
How was it, I did my best .