0.1

POV:taymor
"TAYMOR GET UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU MISS THAT BUS,YOU KNOW I AINT TAKING YOUR DUMB ASS".. my mother said

All her bitch ass do is talk shit one day imma get my choppa on her black ass and she really be actin like ion got a whole car.

"Ight ma dang."I said getting out of my bed and heading to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine hella fast so I would actually make it to school on time for once.

Time skip jhdutdidditticigitf:

When I finally made it to the gates of hell I went to my dusty ass locker and put in my combo.....once I finally got it open I took out my books I needed and I was about to close my locker until my yellow ass best friend did it for me.

"TAYMOR,do you have any food I didn't eat cause my mom kicked me out the house and told me to eat at school."nick stated

"First of all nick stop yellin."before I could finish my sentence the warning bell rang for us to head to class

As soon as me and nick got to class I sat in my seat while nick sat behind me and we put in our headphones

"We have a new student joining us today who will be introducing himself"

Once I looked up my eyes were met with a tall darkskin boy with nappy hair and dark brown eyes and dents in his head that looked like a old desk we had in the classroom. He then started to speak "wassup my name kentrell and I'm new to this bitch ass school"

Yep just as I suspected he rude asf and look like a gang banger with about five kids and no future ahead of him....or maybe I'm just being mean

By the time I came back to reality he was sitting right next to me with his fingers all up in my face so me being the rude ass bitch that I am I said "boy if you don't get them dirty ass fingers out my face imma-

"You gone what shorty" he said interrupting me looking me dead in my eyes making me look away almost in fear of what could happen.
He licked his lips about to say something until I stopped him by standing up and running out of the classroom because the bell had rung for us to get home....

It started to rain and I was out of breath and my shoes started to make weird noises. So I walked to my car getting soaked.

As I was walking a car pulled up beside me and the person rolled there window down.....

Guess who it was....

This chapter was complete trash but my next one will be way better...anyways byeeeeeeeee please comment and tell me what i can do to make this book way less trash.