Part one-Sorry

It has been days since Marlon was shot and killed. Louis however was still heartbroken. Everyone was kind enough to let us back into the school when A.J got shot though. I felt bad for what happened knowing it was all MY fault. The group decided to let A.J and I stay at the bordering school for a bit. I was thankful for their hospitality and friendliness. Everyone was still heartbroken but they weren't as upset as they were before since it happened and we can't do anything about it.

           I lay in my bed looking upwards,relaxed. I couldn't help it but I've been thinking about Louis more and more often then I did before the Marlon incident. I felt horrible..his heart was broken. Marlon was his friend since childhood and I'm the reason he's gone. Louis wasn't himself anymore. The normal Louis was always cheerful and I guess you could say flirty. Now Louis is mortified and depressed.

          I got up out of bed and was surprised,I didn't see A.J in the bed across from me. I got dressed and went outside to go look for him. Outside I saw Louis,Violet, and Aasim all sitting at one table. At the other table I saw Tenn,Willy, and A.J sitting together. I was relieved to see that A.J was ok. I got some breakfast from Omar and sat down with Louis,Violet and Aasim.

  "Good morning!", I greeted them.
  "Hey,Clem." , Violet said.
   "Good morning.", Aasim said.
    "Good morning,Princess. How was your beauty sleep?", asked Louis.

  I contemplated for a second. Did he just call me princess?! He was acting better and somewhat like the normal Louis I knew.

       "Pretty good.", I replied.

    We all finished eating and talking. We just  had a conversation about Marlon. I knew it was a touchy subject but Louis seemed like he didn't mind talking about. Louis took my hand and lead me away from everyone else.

        "Look,Clem..I'm sorry about....everything. I blamed you and A.J for Marlons death when I shouldn't have.", he said.
        "Louis, I should be the one apologizing. A.J is my responsibility and I didn't do a thing to stop him when he shot Marlon. If I could go back and fix it all I would. I'm truly sorry.", I said.
         Louis wrapped his arms around me,pulling me into a hug. I put my arms around him. I felt horrible for..pretty much everything.
            "So we're good now?", I asked once we were done hugging.
              He smiled, "Of course we are."
       I looked up into his eyes and smiled. I felt so..happy around him. I started blushing and he did too.
              "Is something wrong? Is something on my face?", he asked.
                "No, I just....nothing."
                "Clem, are you sure? You've never stared at me this long.",he laughed.
                 " I'm sure.", I smiled, "I'm gonna go check on A.J. Talk to you later,Louis."

I went over and sat down with A.J.
      "How are you,goofball?", I asked.
       "I'm ok. Just drawing with Tenn."
     I saw everyone standing around Marlon's grave. White flowers lay on Marlon's grave.
         "I'm gonna go talk to the rest,ok?", I asked,A.J.
          "Ok."
     I went over to where Marlon's grave was. I felt this wave of sadness going through my body. It was all MY fault. I started to tear up knowing that it was my fault. A few tears ran down my cheeks but I wiped them away as fast as I could.
          "You know your the reason he's dead.",said Mitch.
            I didn't think Mitch was up since I didn't see him eating breakfast. Odd.
           "You know if Marlon would've shot and killed you I don't think any of us would care.", Mitch continued, "Your useless."
            "I wouldn't care.", said Violet.
            "I wouldn't either.", said Ruby.
             "Not me either.",said Willy.
              "I definitely wouldn't care.", said Aasim laughing.
   My eyes were filled with tears. I couldn't take this,until Louis butted in.
             "I would care. Don't listen to them.",said Louis.
       I couldn't believe it. At this point I felt like nothing until Louis cut in and said that. My cheeks turned bright red and so did his.
         I walked off into my room. The thought that Louis was the only one that cares just made me wanna go. I just wanted to leave. I wanted to be alone,forever. I was finally alone in my room. I sat down against the wall and buried my head into my knees. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I hated myself...I just wanted to go.
      I heard the door open up. It was A.J. He came over and sat down next to me.
      "Clem, I need to tell you something that I've been hiding."
      I looked at him,worried. What he did next just..killed me. He rolled up his sleeve and showed me a walker bite. I couldn't believe it. I put my arm around his shoulder. I was speechless.

   A/N. Oh god..  This is my first time posting on here and I'm sorry for my bad grammar. I go back and read this and it's pretty bad. This has a total of 855 words. Again I'm sorry for how bad my grammar is and how bad this is.