Part two- Bitten :(

I couldn't believe that I heard. A.J was bit?! I failed Kenny, Rebecca, and Alvin. At this point in my life I had nothing and no one to live for.
"How long did you have it?!",I asked,
"Longer than you'd like to know.", he replied
I knew what this meant,I'd have to stop him from turning soon.
"Clem, your gonna have to stop it...I don't wanna turn.", A.J said telling me something I already knew.
I went outside with the others. I decided it was best not to tell anyone about A.J. If I told them they'd probably make me leave or something. It was safe here and I made a few friends..I really didn't wanna leave.
"Clem, is everything ok?", Louis said coming towards me.
How could he tell? I couldn't take this. I needed someone or something.
I put my arms around him and buried my head into his chest. He held me tight and for once everything felt...better. I felt like nothing bad was happening in this world. I felt safe in his embrace.
"You can talk to me,ok?", he said once we were done hugging.
"Ok." I replied.
I went back into my room to see A.J sitting on the floor.
"Clem, do you have to tie me up? Incase I turn.", he asked.
I didn't wanna tell him yes but I had to. "Yes, I don't want anyone getting hurt,ok?", I replied. He eyes were filled with tears and he looked broken.
I took A.J down to the basement and tied him up to a heater. Just like I did with Lee. The thought that I failed both of them I couldn't bear. "I'm sorry,goofball..", I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.
I looked at A.J one last time. I pulled my gun out of my pocket. I looked away I couldn't look at him..he looked lifeless. I held the gun up.........I pulled the trigger....
"no..No..NO!", I yelled and at this point I was crying so hard I could barely breath. The tears ran down my face one the floor. A.J's blood ran down next to me.
The basement door opened and someone came downstairs. It was Louis.
"Oh..my god...", he couldn't believe what he saw.
I looked up at him with my tears rolling down onto the ground. He came over and pulled me into an embrace. I cried and cried and cried. Louis held me tight,he was shocked.
"He was bit the whole time.", I said.
"Shhh..it's ok..I'm here now.",he said.
    Louis looked at me,filled with sympathy. "Im so sorry..I-I didn't know....",he said. I looked at him, broken. He wiped away the tears rolling down my cheeks. I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down. He comforted me,made me feel..better. I felt safe,away from all the danger. "Do you wanna go outside and talk about it? Just us.", he asked. "N-No I'm just gonna go to my room and n-nap..",i replied.
      I got up and walked to my room. Once I was alone in my room I contemplated. I just shot A.J... I couldn't believe it. No one liked me. No one...no one expect Louis. I heard a knock at my door.
      "Come in.",i shouted.
     It was Louis. "Hey,Princess.", he sat down next to me. I looked up at him with my faced stained from crying so much.
     "Doing any better? I knew you weren't napping."
    "I'm doing somewhat better. H-How did you know I wasn't napping?",i asked. 
    "I can tell when you lie. I just..I just can.",he kissed me on the cheek. I felt butterflies in my stomach. We put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest.
     "Could I get you anything?", he asked.
   I thought in my head,a kiss would be great but I was too shy to ask him.
     "A hug would be great.",i laughed. I wasn't being serious but he pulled me in for a hug anyway. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him. He was...safe.
       Once we were gone hugging I sighed and looked into his eyes. "It's gonna be ok..i promise.", he said. "I'm gonna go grab some lunch. I'll talk to you later.", I replied.
       I walked outside and got some rabbit stew from Omar. I sat down with Violet, Aasim, and Ruby.
       "Clem, I'm sorry about...A.J.", Ruby continued, "I'm sorry about what I said yesterday too."  
        "It's ok. The whole A.J thing was no one's fault expect for mine."
        "Ruby, don't be sorry for what you said. It's true no one would miss her. She's a no one.",said Violet.
       "Shut. Up. She just lost her son,Violet.",said Ruby defending me.
       "SO WHAT?! When we lost Marlon we didn't get a whole damn pity party.",yelled Violet.
       "Because Marlon traded away Sophie ans Minne. Because Marlon killed Brody.", I butted in.
        There was a moment of silence.
     "I miss Brody believe me. I wish I could've gotten to know Sophie ans Minne. They both sounded like amazing people.", I said.
     "They were..both of them were.",butted in Aasim. We all forgot that he was still here. He was quiet most of the time.
Louis came outside and grabbed a bowl. He sat down by us.
"So,what's all the yelling about?",he laughed.
"Nothing interesting. Violet is just being a bitch.",Ruby replied.
He laughed. Butterflies filled my stomach. Did I have feelings for...L-Louis? I think I did...
Once I was done eating I went back up to my room. I sat down at the desk that A.J liked to draw at. I picked up a drawing of his and studied it. It had A.J and I standing in a field of flowers together. There was a heart placed above us. I felt tears fill my eyes. I placed down the drawing. I knew what I was going to do.
I went into the nurses office. I opened the cabinet and looked for a bottle of pain killers. Eventally I found a small bottle of pain killers and a water bottle. I took them both back into my room. Everyone hated me,A.J was gone..i was a failure. Tears rolled down my cheeks.
"I'm sorry", I murmured to myself, "so so sorry."
I took a handful of painkillers. Then I took another handful of pain killers. Beads of sweat roller down my face. It was getting harder to breathe by the second. I had to do this. I started throwing up. I took one more handful and my while body was shaking. It hurt so much. It felt like I was being stabbed over and over again. I covered my mouth while I screamed from the pain.
I fell to the ground. Everything was black.

A/N: God this chapter was...werid 😂
Don't worry Clem's story isn't over. I'm working on the next chapter I'll have it done soon. This Chapter was 1,207 words. Again sorry for how bad my grammar is.