Chapter#1

I was off to my adventure Steve said. Steve saw lots of animals around him such as pigs,Cows and chickens. Steve heard the name Jeffery as in the pig. Steve looked at his instructions the Villager gave him. And it sais step 1 get wood by breaking with hand. Alright steve said punch the tree till it breaks. Steve walked up to the tree and said well here goes nothing he walked up to the tree and punched it hard and Steve yelled Shit! That hurt so bad but the tree log broke and 6 more logs to go. Steve broke all the logs and his knuckles were bleeding. Then he made the logs into planks and he had toons of planks to make a house. And he did make a house but it had no roof. Steve sighed how ever am I going to make it alive the night. I dont even have a good floor I have only a grass floor and no roof Steve said. And he went outside and his watch said 6pm. Ohh no its going to be night time and I won't be able to see Steve said. He broke more wood down and made a bench and some sticks then placed it together and Steve got a wooden sword and a sheild for defense. He equipped it on him for the night and waited till night. Steve waited two hours for night to come and he pasted out on the floor then he heard footsteps outside his house. He said who is their Steve said and no one replied. Steve looked and saw a big green thing was looking at him eye to eye. The zombie started running at Steve and yelling flesh. Steve got out his shield and sword and ran at the green thing and hit him with his shield the green thing was on the ground and Steve put his sword in his head till he was dead. Then steve got his sword and turned and a big green thing took Steve down and Steve lost his sword . Steve was keeping the thing off him. Then a arrow went through the things head. Steve got up got his sword. And saw a guy saying you ok. Yeah im fine. Um thanks Steve said to the guy. No problem. Follow me if you want to live. Steve followed the guy to his house and locked the doors. Steve said thank you for letting me stay. No problem bro. He was full iron armour with a diamond sword. What were those things Steve said. Those are zombies all they want to do is kill you. Ohh well thanks I was so afraid out their alone. So what's your name the guy said. Steve said Steve. Richard nice to meet you Steve. Nice to meet you to. Well gets some rest we can discuss in the morning Richard said. Steve got into a bed and hit the lights.