Chapter#2

Steve got up out of the bed and saw Richard making eggs and toast. Hey good morning Steve how did you sleep Richard asked. I slept good and how about you Steve said. I slept good,hey do you like dippie or runny or not runny Richard asked. It dosent matter I will eat anything. So Richard I heard their is an enderdragon and a egg said Steve. Yes its in the end. The end where is that said Steve. I dont know but I've been mining for years to get to the end portal and defeat the enderdragon. How are we going to find it Steve asked. We mine till we find it. It could take us years to find it but its worth it. How powerfull is this Dragon Steve said. Its pretty f###### powerfull. Alright so the plan is to mine till we find a stronghold for it. Yes...WAIT you know about the Stronghold. Yes I do I dont know where it is but I know it. Alright thats some goodnews now we got to get you geard up for the night said Richard. Alright thanks for helping me out with everything Richard said Steve. No problem Steve and here is your breakfast. Thanks man your awsome said Steve. Your to kind Steve I've never met someone this nice to me. Steve and Richard ate all of the food and put the plates into the dishwater. Hey steve want to see something im almost done making said Richard. Shure why not Steve said. Richard walked Steve down to Richard's basement. Steve saw 2 goldblocks on the bottom and 1 netherrack on the top. Steve asked what is it. Its a summoner where I can resurrect Herobrine. I dont even know who Herobrine is Steve said. Well Steve I don't know if its going to work because I did it myself no cheats or anything but herobrine is a brother of notch. It has 2 white eyes and all he does is kill you and your world. Richard asked well if it does work we must destroy it right away alright Richard Steve said. Yes because if we die we cant come back to life. Alright well let's wait till night time then I will place down the netherack and light it said Richard. Here is the thing if he is real and he comes he should pop up in the fire and then disappear said Richard. Alright Steve said but lets get me some armour for the night its already 6pm said Steve. Your right lets get you some armour for the night.