⚠~Sally x Larry~⚠

Crash, bang! Travis slapped the lemons but his phone started ringing *insert apple remix*. Sal looked at him very concerned. Travis answered the phone, it was his mom *insert edgy teen voice* he said " What do you want mom, i'm busy beating up a lemon". His mom asked him what he wanted for dinner, he then hung up. Travis farted hard * insert fart noise* Travis then got so triggered he kicked Sal in the nuts, * insert pain *. Then triggered Larry was in the background *insert triggered Larry noises*. Larry inserts SF * insert ear rape of SF*.  Larry go to the gym to work out *insert huffing and puffing* Larry becomes very buff *insert Lenny face*. Larry then goes up to Travis, he was bigger and taller than him. He slightly pokes Travis and Travis goes flying. Travis died, kinda not all the way. Larry then pats Sal on the head and Sal goes into the ground. But then Sal popped out of the ground *insert happy music*. Sal majestically looks up and see's Larry hair flow. Then Todd and ash walked in and stared at Larry. Then Larry looked down and saw everyone staring at him. Then Larry shrinks back to normal *insert sad music*. Then it was time for lunch, They had SALOME.  Larry and Sal start jamming to Sanity's Fallz * insert head bop*.  Ask and Todd just stare at them........They start to head bang too. But then Ash and Todd Flopped on the ground *insert fish noise*. So then, After to school. They decided to go to Larry's apartment. Larry ordered sum pizza. Sal was watching TV with gizmo cause he can. Larry then finishes ordering the pizza and grabs 3 slices of it, One for him, one for Sal, and one for GIZMO. Then they watched TV *insert TV noise*. Then Sal falls asleep on Larry's arm *Insert snuggle*. Larry blushed *Insert Lenny face blush*,Larry then licks a Dino chicken nugget dipped in soy sauce *insert my brother screaming in the background*.  *insert my brother screaming and dying in the background*. Then larry decided to put on sum chapstick *insert chapstick noise* "HUUH" larry made a noise. Sal has flopping  disease in his sleep and fall on top of larry *insert kissing noise and fish noise at the same time*.  (mmmmmm why you baldi, i dont like him he's a very scary dud.vflkvfjvrjf i have scissors.) Larry smooched sal intensely. *insert silence* 

to be continued....