Proposal

When they arrive. Bou Zing lead Gou Ling to the open hill that really beautiful. At there already set up of various foods such as dumpling,rice wain,duck rooster and others. Gou Ling mouth are wide open when saw that. He giggle and sit down to eats the foods. Bou Zing sit beside Gou Ling and watch Gou Ling devour the foods .

'Happy Birthday,love' Bou Zing whisper at Gou Ling left ear.

Suddenly many people came out of nowhere and started to dance. There are sword dance,woman dance and others. Gou Ling really having fun. When the shows end and at the same time the sun begin to sleep, suddenly Bou Zing kneel while holding a jade ring with pheonix crest to Gou Ling.

'You are the amazing thing that happen in my life and I cannot live without you. You're my light that light up my life and you are my air that I never be living without you,so will you be my air and light that always by my side? Bou Zing said it with a gently voice while kneeling on the ground.

Gou Ling eyes starting to bream the tears while nodding his head. Bou Zing lift up Gou Ling and spinning them around with happiness. They return back to the palace with a broad smile on their face.

The new abou marriagement already spread in the palace. All the maids and eunuchs already prepared themselves for a big bouque. The emperor make an annoucement about their marriage that would be held next week when Bou Zing and Gou Ling arrived at the palace.

All the maids ,eunuch and others become panick to prepare the bouque. All the concubines feel really irritate and angry. They want to bully Gou Ling  but Gou Ling always beside the emperor . If the emperor knew about their thought ,the emperor will have all the concubines head. They just accept the fate fear that they would be chase out of the palace.