What??!!- part 1

Gou Ling POV

My eyes flutter open up. My dizziness attacked me as soon as my eyes completely open. I groans while trying to push my body up from the comfy bed. I scanns the room,trying to remember what jad happened before. The last memories rush into my mine.

I walk to the door trying to open it but as soon as I stepped outside the guards push me inside back. The nostalgic flash in my mind. I feel frustrated so I just walk to my bed back. I slump my body on the comfy bed and I just stare at the unic roof. O scanned the roof that covered with the beautiful chinese crest.

Suddenly ,someone come into the bedroom. He scanned that guy ,then the memories rushed get into his mind. That guy was the one that kidnaped him last 3 months ago. He shivers in fear. He yells for help but that guy close his mouth with that guy hand.

' I am not going to hurt you. The Emperor sent me to be your bodyguard.'
' Why I should trust you?' Gou Ling reply as soon as that guy release his hand.
'If you not believe me then just ask His Majesty' That guy said and kneel infront of Gou Ling.
' Hey! Stand up,why you kneel?'
' I trying to show my sublimation to you ,My Empress.'

Gou Ling face blushs pinkly. He command that guy stand up and ask that guy to introduce himself. That guy is Xoi Ziang. He telling Gou Ling about the kidnaping incident and the causes. He also told Gou Ling that he been forced by Xio Mei to kidnaped Gou Ling.

At last,Gou Ling understand the causes of kidnaping. He forgive Zui Xiang an be friend with him. They exchange their life story to occupied the time. They in a deep conversation till not realise that Bou Zing already enter the bedroom.

Bou Zing feel really jealous but he trying to think positive. He tip toe to Gou Ling and embrace Gou Ling into his hug. Gou Ling shocked at first butg when he smelled his husband scent body ,he become relax. He lay his body into Bou Zing body. Gou Ling head lay on Bou Zing chest. Gou Ling close his eyes  when hear Bou Zing fast beating. He feel relax. Zui Xiang get out from the bedroom to give space to the couple. Bou Zing and Gou Ling spent their time peacefully.

When Zui Xiang get out from the bedroom ,he crash into someone chest. He rubs his pain forehead. He drift his view to scold the person that run into him but his mouth just locked when he saw that guy.

The guy infront of him is breath taking. That guy has a sharp jaw line,a rare green eyes and a muscular body. Although that guy not as handsome as the emperor but that guy still can make women wetting their panties. Zui Xiang and that guy examine each other . Suddenly, Zui Xiang drift his stare to other place and move away from that guy . That guy suddenly grabs his wrist.

'Hai! Emmm.....who are you? I never saw you before. I Zu Xing,the emperor personal bodyguard.'
' Hmm....I am Zui Xiang. I am the empress bodyguard. I am a newcomer.'

Zui Xiang try to release his wrist from that iron grip but cant so he just let his wrist in that grip.

' Can we be a friend Zui Xiang?'

Zui Xiang hesitated at first but he nods his head when he saw Zu Xing pleading face. Zui Xing beaming with happiness. When the grip is loosen ,Zui  Xiang break the grip and dash out of palace. Since then Zu Xing always come near Zui Xiang ,having a talk and try to be close to Zui Xiang.