Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to @smokey117 for the first comment on this story. Thank you so much! Your comment was so kind.

Anyways. While i am writing this, this story currently has 124 reads

WHAT!??! 

thank you guys so much for reading my story!

----------------------------------

Chapter 6

(finally)

Hermione's POV

(again, finally)

I was sitting in my shared room with Ginny at the burrow when it happened. I was peacefully re-reading Hogwarts, a History for the 47th time. What? It was interesting.

Anyways, it was perfect. Until-

"HERMIONEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Oh no. That couldn't be good. I sighed, then slowly got up. I walked down the stairs and came face to face with the screamer himself, my boyfriend Ron.

"What did you do Ron?" I snapped. "Nothing!...yet" Ron blurted out. "What is it then? How could you possibly feel the need to scream at me from downstairs if nothing happened." I said, still annoyed. "We got a letter from Hogwarts," Ron explained.

"WHAT!?"

Ginny's POV

I wasn't very happy to go back to Hogwarts this year. Sure, it was a super awesome castle where we learned magic, but Harry, Hermione, and Ron weren't going to be there. They had finished school, and I still had to complete my final year. 

My thoughts were interrupted by Ron and Hermione screaming at each other. I smiled to myself. They were so cute together. Nothing says "couple goals" like daily screaming matches.

I heard Hermione yell at me to come into the kitchen, so I did. Hermione could be scary sometimes. She was freaking out at the table with Harry and Ron next to her, both the boys grinning.

"Ginny!" Harry exclaimed. "We are going back to Hogwarts!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah! Since most people didn't have a great year when Voldemort controlled the castle, Professor McGonagall is making all of the old 7th years repeat a year. So there will be twice as many 7th years as usual! This is so great! You won't be alone all year!" Harry gushed.

"Harry, I have other friends too." I teased.

"I know that, but... Ugh! You know what I meant!"

"Are you sure about that weirdo?" I laughed

I looked at Ron and Hermione, who were trying not to laugh. I tried to glare at them, but they just erupted into giggles. After they stopped, they shared a knowing look.

What? What did I do?

Anyways, this year is going to be so good now!

--------------

Ok, I know that was a super short chapter, I just wanted to introduce those characters and explain why they are going back to Hogwarts. Very cliche, I know, but that's the only reason I could come up with for them going back. 

Anyways, I will probably update in the next couple days, seeing as it's the weekend soon.

I will probably only get to update once or twice a week after that, school has been so busy and stressful lately.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this EXTREMELY short chapter, but I need to sleep now.

Adios