3.

The sun shines onto my face. I open my eyes to find myself in bed. Not my bed. But someone else's. Someone's arm is wrapped around my waist. I sit up, gently, so I don't wake the sleeping person next to me. I glance over at them. Oh fuck. The person next to me was Austin. He was still sleeping peacefully. I was in a hoodie, whose I presumed was Austin's. It was WAY too big for me. It smelled nice. I got up slowly, trying not to wake him up. That was a fail tough, because as soon as I was on my feet, they gave way and I fell to the floor, with a thud.

"Holy shit. Y/N, are you okay?" He asks, getting up. He holds his hand out and picks me up. I just stare at him. "Morning, gorgeous." He says, with a smile. He takes the hair in my face and putts it behind my ears. I try to remember what happened last night, but I can't. "What happened.? Did we-?" I gestured towards me and him. "Have sex? You don't remember.? No. I just let you stay here with me." He said. "Oh good. I've never uhm, you know, had it, so like-" I paused and laughed awkwardly. "Really? Oh well, it's okay. You hungry? Cause I am." He wrapped his arm around me. "You okay?" He asked, stroking my hair. "Yeah, I just have a headache. I think I'll just go home." I say, as I stand up. "Y/N.." he starts. "Hm? Yeah?" I ask, gathering my stuff. "You don't have to if you don't want to, but I mean, please could you stay a little longer?" He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He held my hand. I couldn't say no, could I? 

I agreed. "Half an hour." I tell him. "Mhm, what about an hour?" he says smiling. "Fine." I laugh. He gets back into bed, and pulls me down. He cuddles into me. "Can I tell you something.?" He asks. "Uh, sure. What is it?" I say. 

"I think you're cute. Andddd I think I like you" He says, as he sits up, and plays with my hair. I feel myself blush, as I sit up, and face him. He takes hold of my hand, and looks at me. "You're beautiful, you know that?" He says. "Beautiful? Well I'm not sure about that.. but I mean, you're not too bad yourself. And by that, I mean, you're also cute, and I also think I like you." I say and look down at my hands. He just stares at me. Oh shit, I've really fucked it up, haven't I? 

He just smiles, and pulls me into his chest. He's really warm. We cuddled for about ten minutes. He kissed my forehead, "Alright gorgeous, let's get some breakfast." He stands up and picks me up into his arms. He wraps his arms around me. We stay like that for a minute, until he puts me down. He opens the door. "After you, madame." He winks. I giggle, and we go downstairs. Two guys are sat in his living room.

"Well morning Mr Post" says one of them, looking at me. "Who's this lovely lady" the other asks, winking at Austin. "Uh, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Adam and this is David." He introduces me. "Uh hi.." I say awkwardly. "Anyways, we're gonna grab some food. Bye." Says Austin. He grabs his keys, and gives me my shoes. I put them on, and we go outside. 

"Which one of these bad boys should we take?" He says, looking at his Bentley, Ford, and Rolls Royce. "Whichever, really. I mean as long as they do their job and move, I'm fine with it." I laugh. He opens the Bentley. "Hop in" he says. 

We drive to a local diner. Where he orders enough food to feed an entire village. We  eat, and get to know each other. 'He's such an amazing person' I think.

Damn, was I right.