Chapter 5

Convenience Store;

Alexa stepped inside the store to buy some chocolates for herself. "Kisses or DairyMilk?" She murmured while holding the two different chocolates. "Kisses is only for two-person in love with each other. It's from the root word, kiss." Alexa rolled her eyes once she heard Seth Rollins' voice standing right beside her. "While DairyMilk is just for a Dairy and Milky relationship which you doesn't have both." He added as he put back the chocolates on her palms.

"Toblerone is best for SINGLE LADIES 'cause it said ToblerONE" Seth grinned and he dropped a Toblerone on her cart. Alexa just stared at what he did. "Are you stalking me?" She straightly looked into his eyes while her brows furrowed. "Of course not! You're too delusional, future girlfriend." Seth chuckled. Alexa rolled her eyes and she pushed her cart to the Soap section. Unfortunately, Seth followed her.

"Will you stop following me?" Alexa yelled at him who was chirping so loud. "I am not, I'm gonna buy a soap too," Seth replied and he started to choose a woman's soap. Alexa just rolled her eyes at what she saw.

"Madame, why don't you try our new soap called 'Kiss me'. This soap can remove dandruff and can make your hair straight and silky so no more comb! And it's also buy-one-take-five." The soap endorser told Alexa. "Are you kidding me? It's a soap but why it can remove dandruff and makes the hair like--- what?!! Tsk tsk tsk, you must be crazy." Alexa exhaled, shaking her head.

"I didn't wear my contact lenses today. What is the name of the soap again?" Seth asked Alexa. "Kiss me." She answered. "OMG! You want me to kiss you?! OMG! You're freakin' me out, Bliss!" Seth shrieked while doing Miss Catriona Gray's expression after Steve Harvey announced she was the winner. "UGH!" Alexa exclaimed frustratedly and walked away. "Geez, it sounds like you're moaning." Seth proclaimed as he follower her.