The meeting .

(some good information)

You where very young when your parents run away.  But you believe they are still alive. since then you live in Hanamura. of course there where people who could not stand your cuteness. So when they found you . they did adoped you. when you turned 10 they did send you to a special fight school . you have your friends on the school like widowmaker . They always told you about 2 dragon brothers : Hanzo and Genji. ofcourse you knew them better then the rest since litlle genji was the one who find you when u where young. 

Your pov:

i woke up after some water driping on your face. 'Goodmorning (Y/n).' widow says . Widow was maybe younger then you but she was still your bestfriend and a really good sniper. I always looked up at widow . 'Goodmorning'. I say with a sweet smayle . 'are you ready for our day of?'widow says trowing a pillow at my head. ofcourse i trow it back and after that we got ready for the market. When we where there i saw my mom. and i runned at her and hugged her from behind. '(Y/N) you're here , i was talking to Genji.' my mom said. 'Hi mom and Genji. i said back. 'Do you still know him (Y/n)? my mom asked while pointing at genji. 'Yes i do' i said smayling.

Genji pov:

Woah is that really her? she is so handsome.  it was some time ago when we last saw each other she was 10 and she had to go to that warior school. i knew hanzo had a crush on her when we where younger. i let out a laugh and then she and her mother looks at me. but i could only focus on (Y/n). 'Are you okay genji?' She asked. i blushed and replied :'yes i am'. 'OOHW MY GOD HE IS ILL.' miss (Y/L/N). 'Miss i'm fine its just hot' i said fast. 'Genji its winter.'(Y/N) laughed.  'Lets go for a walk around the market?' her mom says.  'euhm okay.' i reaply a bit arkward.  Does she know i like her ? i don't think so . 

Time skip and Your profile:

we walked for hours and arived at the school again. genji was most of the time shy . it wasn't like him. but at the moment you where in front of the school your mind shoot to a thought. 'DAM IT I LEFT WIDOW THERE!' and with that u run back to the market. Since it Dark you could only see the people arround the market and in the light. after 2 hour looking for widow you still did not find her. you searched around the whole market and the school but she wasn't there. At that moment you broke down. all kind of thought came into your mind. '(Y/N)?' Hanzo called your name. You didn't look up , because you didn't dare to look up . What if he will see you crying. Hanzo took your chin and said: 'Whats wrong (Y/N)?' you where sillent but then you decide to speak back: 'W-widow is gone.' since widow was your only friend and was always there for you when you where sad. 'I saw her running away with 2 other people.' hanzo said calm. 'HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!'i screamed at him and  picked up my blade . Hanzo was always a b*tch to you . But you did believe him at the fact widow ran away. But that moment you wanted to kill hanzo . But someone stoped you by putting his arms around your Hips. 'Don't. he said . you knew that voice it was Genji who was trying to calm you down. 'Genji.. Long time not see.'Hanzo said. huh did they not see each other... but they are brothers. 'Hanzo.. go away..' Genji said protecting you.  Hanzo laughed and said: 'What if i dont want to?' 'Then i'll make you. ' Genji said now angry. Genji wasn't afraid for you killing Hanzo but Afraid of him killing you .  

Genji's Pov:

I still had her in my arms when i saw hanzo getting his blade . I knew he would go for (Y/N) because that would hurt me. Then (Y/N) got out of my grip and protected me? I was that shook and didn't know how to react. 'A girl protecting you ?' hanzo said with a chuckle . But at that moment (Y/N) Runs towards hanzo and Makes a big cut on his leg. At the moment that hanzo fel down she runs towards me and took me by the arm . She took me to her school. 'Are you okay genji?' she asked by probely seeing my shook face. 'Yes i am.. But i didn't know that you  where such a good fighter. 'Sorry that i hurted your brother' she said with a sad face. '(Y/N) i understand.' 'Realy ?!' she look at me with a smayle on her face. So cute i thought.