Study session

"So it doesnt go in my mouth..?" Rin took the pencil out and looked confused.

Yukio facepalmed "Rin you dont know how to use a dang pencil?!"

Rin chuckled nervously "W-well uh.. i guess you can say that.." He scratched the back of his head.

Yukio leaned over to Rin and kissed his cheek "Come on Rin, dont be stupid."

Rin blushed and nudged Yukio "Fine four eyed cutie!"

Yukio blushed aswell "Im not cute! You are!"

Rin bitch slapped Yukio "No you!"

Yukio grabbed Rin's arm and pulled him close "Slap me again and I'll give you a punishment."

Rin chuckled "Pfft, like spray me with holy water?"

"Mmm.. No. Lets just get to work." Yukio turned back to his desk as the two started working together.

Meanwhile, Izumo and Shiemi were gardening. Suguro, Shima, and Konekomaru were packing some of their things to go visit their home, Kyoto. Fun fact: Kyoto was the capital of Japan, now it is Tokyo.

Later on, about an hour. The two twins were on the couch watching some TV.

"Ay Yukio can i watch some Netflix?" Rin grabbed the TV remote and leaned back, his legs were up on the coffee table.

Yukio sighed "Go ahead. Maybe we can watch that new movie that came out." He smiled.

Rin's face lit up "Sure! I really wanted to watch Birdbox anyways!" He pecked Yukio on the cheek as he put on Birdbox.

Yukio blushed as Kuro snuggled in next to Yukio "Hello Kuro" He smiled as he pet him softly.

"Psst Bon i think Rin and Mr. Okumura are doing some Netflix and chill crap!" Shima grinned.

Suguro slapped him "Shut the hell up you weirdo! Brothers dont do that! It's incest if they do!" He groaned and crossed his arms.

UwU