Mistaken

3 Months Before

___

Emily lowered the radio, turning into an alleyway with lights off. Once pulling the car over and off to the side she shuts off the roaring engine. Emily pops the trunk, I grab the black cover placing it over the vehicle while she helps, making sure the corners are well fitted. Letting out a breath of air, I fix my clothes making sure I was okay.

“He supposed to meet us in there. The perimeter is checked, radar is clear, no cops on sight.” Emily begins fixing my hair. “Is he waiting for me?” I ask, trying not to mess up the matte pink she placed on my lips. “Yes, We have to get those files.” Once she finished I place my hand in hers “After this, we’re back on the run and out of here right?” She nods “I'll be by the getaway car. Good luck” She hugs me. Giving me the handbag with all the money she speaks up once more. “Make the switch, but stay in there for a while. It'll look suspicious if you didn't.” I nodded then fixed my white top, making the spaghetti strap go over the black hem of my ripped jeans. “I'll see you soon Emmy”

I've been to clubs multiple times during these trade-offs. Every club, Every person was different. From a drug dealer trying to hustle for food, to a Chinese man making extra money for his little girl’s piano lessons.

This time it was a rich guy making his tainted money by doing illegal trades. I entered the club, the familiar sounds of deafening music blared in my eardrums. I remembered Emily saying about him being somewhere where no one is, yet everyone is everywhere. I sigh then used my phone, texting her where he was. In no time she responded telling me the description. “V.I.P section” Looking around I found the stairs that led to the red velvet rope and got nervous. No one is this private about the trade-off. I smirked “He must be married”

I went upstairs into the V.I.P section and seen the guy nowhere. Emily only showed me a picture, which I did study, but the guy I seen in pictures wasn't here. Scoping out the place, I sit in a booth with my legs crossed and handbag secured in the clutches of my biceps and forearm as I look around. A bartender kindly fulfilled my needs in three shots as I waited for the mystery man.

I waited too long, I became impatient. Taking another shot and getting up, I grabbed my phone to tell Emily it was a no show until I heard a whistle. Turning towards the call I saw a man waving to me from the distance, “Typical” I shrugged him off but seen on the side of the velvet couch he sat was a manila folder and questioned if this was the guy. “Come here” He smirks curling his pointer and index finger at me in a curling motion, looking around the area, he was the only one. Sprawled out on the velvet couch making himself home. Like a moth is drawn to a flame walked towards him. Maybe it was the shots, but this man was attractive. I looked to the files once I got closer than he smirks. “This has to be him”

To make this trade-off work you need a plan, to the naked eye, it's a girl on a man's lap as they group each other. Through the person's point of view, it's a girl skillfully placing her manila folder in his chest pocket as he grabs his own to place it into her bag. You would think it's weird to sit on a strangers lap, but I didn't hesitate to sit on his lap. My hands glided up his chest making their way towards his shoulders. His hands found their way on my hips, bringing me closer onto his lap. My core settled on the bulge in his pants, even though my jeans a shock of pleasure ignited. “Calm down girl.” I told myself, maybe it was the alcohol running through my system, but my instincts were telling me to get up and leave. On the other side, I remembered what Emily said and even so, I wouldn't leave. Looking into his gaze it drew me in. It wasn't bad to have fun right? Emily did say to blow some time in the club before I head off. “Before I leave tonight, Why don't I make the best out if it”

“You're beautiful” His free hand went to my chin, he turns my head and I look into his doe eyes to see him looking hungrily at me. “You're not so bad yourself stranger” “Jungkook” He introduces, his gaze never leaving mine as his eyes trailed down at my body then back up. “I bet you look sexier when you cum” Heart rate picked up, the excitement of his words went to my core as I clenched my thighs around his lap from his vulgar words. “Maybe you can find that out yourself” I whispered into his ear going along, he hummed in response. Using the hand on my chin he tilts my head, kissing my neck I bite my lip as he leaves a trail down to the connection between my neck and shoulder. Jungkook sinks his teeth in my sweet spot making a whine escape my throat. I couldn't help but grind against him as if on autopilot. The unexpected grind made him go more rough, leaving bruises in that area and having my soaked in minutes.