Chapter 1

POV: JASON

"BYE! I never want to see you again!"shrieks my now ex girlfriend, Rainie. She screams at me while throwing pots all around the apartment. "GET OUT!" She yells at me again.

Why is she yelling? Oh, yeah, she's crazy. She's mad that I just broke up with her.

"Rain, calm down, we just need a little time apart. That's all," I say trying to reason with her.

"You are a stupid pig. Who is she? Huh?" she thinks I'm cheating. THOT.

"Sweetie, we just aren't what we used to be so I'm going to go, okay," I told her in a calm voice,"I'll come get my stuff later, okay."

"Bye, bítch," she said. I laughed on my way out. She can keep all of that junk I left. I called my friend Nathan.

"Sup dude," he said when he answered.

"I need to let off some steam, where are you?" I ask him.

"At the club, but you know your girl don't like you hanging out at a club," he said. I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I roll my eyes.

"You don't have to worry about that we broke up tonight. She started throwing shìt at me and everything,'' I explain to him.

"Dude sounds like you have had a rough night how about you come on down to the club so we can get some alcohol in your system," he says back.

"That's better what club? I'm on my way," I ask.

"Kittens' Corner," he replies back.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes." I told him. Kittens' Corner is the most popular club in town. The prettiest girls be there and that's just what I need. A pretty girl to sleep with so I can forget about Rainie.

In the beginning of our relationship Rain was so sweet. She is so beautiful, with her tan skin and long blonde hair. The problem was we just didn't connect like we used to. We used to be able to sit down and talk, but now all we did was fight. I don't know why it came as a surprise to her. I care about her but I never loved her. I guess that's why it didn't work.

I pull up to the club, go in and the bouncer decided to male jokes," Your girl finally let you off your leash I see."

"Yeah, whatever we're done bit I bet I can get a girl to go home with me tonight," I responded with a smirk as I walked into the club.

I spot Nate right away. He's talking to a cute redhead, his girlfriend. I guess it's time for me to ruin his chances of getting some tonight. I walk up behind the girl and put my arm around her waist. She giggles as I nuzzle her neck.

"Bro, back up off my girl," he says pulling my shirt,"dude you play too much," he says once he realizes it's me. I laugh at his angry expression.

"Hey Jase," Ryliee, his girlfriend, says as she turns to hug me.

"Gimme a kiss big boy," I say to Nate. He makes a face and turns away.

"You are totally not my type," he grumbles back.

Tonight feels like a good night just to let loose. Its about 11. I'll stay for a few hours and head to my apartment across town. Like I said, I have been thinking about this for a long time. I knew she would go crazy if I try to come back to get my stuff so I most of it moved out two weeks ago. Its time to party and just have some fun that I deserve.