Chapter 3

A/N: Jason on the side.

Jason POV

What happened last night? I think to myself as I wake up and find a girl on the side of me naked. This is the girl from the bar last night. That red head. Man I am horrible. I just broke up with my girlfriend and now I am in bed with another girl. I quickly slip out if bed and scribble on a piece of paper

Thanks for last night. I really needed that.

~J........

I know I seem horrible but hey it was just a one night stand. So I grab my phone off the night stand and search for my clothes. I hear the bed creak.

"Where are you going?" she asked."I thought we would be able to get to know each other better." Damn, this is what I was trying to avoid. She rubs her eyes trying to focus her vision. Maybe she'll just go back to sleep. Good. I grab my boxers and pull them on. Now i have to search for the rest of my clothes. Great...........where is my shirt? I found it and left. When I got back to my apartment Rainie was there.

"Baby, I have been looking for you all night. I miss you. I'm sorry for getting upset could you ever forgive me? I love you dearly," she said almost in tears. Damn she knows I hate when girls cry. "Please, say something Jase," she barely mumbles.

"Rain, baby, we just grew apart. It's time for us to go our separate ways. Don't cry, please," I say trying to make her understand that this is for the best. I walk into my apartment and hop in the shower so I can get ready for work. I hope she finds someone to make her happy.

*At Work*

"Look who decided to come to work today. I thought you would be too hung over and still cuddled up with that red head from last night," says Nate in a teasing tone. I grumble but give him no other dignified response. I head over to my office and start sorting papers.

"You busy for lunch?" Nate comes in and asks me.

"No, you need some help with some work or whatever," I ask back.

"I gotta go get Nala stuff from her douche on and ex boyfriend's place," he replies back.

"Oh. How is that little Lion King," I ask I haven't seen Nala in almost seven years.

"She's good considering she dump that douche last night," he smirking obviously happy that his little sister is no longer in a relationship.

"I'll help. Come get me when you're ready to go," I tell him as I get back to work.