[Teaser] The King's Women

The King's Women -

Story of flowers, to love, to fight, to survive - (A prequel of The King's Secret) ....

Geumyi (Song Hyegyo) was a beautiful young woman who lived on the 17th century during Joseon dynasty. Her mother was a gisaeng (courtesan). She loved reading, writing and listening to story. Then fell for famous storyteller in Hanyang (capital city). Then young man was Lee Hyeon (Kim Soohyun), the second son of the king and the queen whose formal title was Grand Prince Inseong. Queen Jangsun (Park Jiyoung), Hyeon's mother, brought Geumyi to the palace to make her as the Crown Prince Suheon's concubine, Hyeon's elder brother, to bear a son. Geumyi and Hyeon got closer. When the queen found the scandal, she got rid of her. Crown Prince Suheon (Joo Jihoon) suffered a serious disease, then Hyeon replaced him. Hyeon married Lady Hong (Ham Eunjung), daughter of a general who passed the crown princess selection. Meanwhile, Lady Kim (Park Shinhye), daughter of a minister who failed in the final stage, had to live in pain because of her failure. No sons of noblemen proposed her. She tried to suicide several times. Her father begged the king to take her as Hyeon's concubine. When Hyeon ascended the throne, Geumyi returned to Hanyang. She became a famous gisaeng who was famous by playing tambourine. But no one could ever see her face. How could she reach the palace to Hyeon? Because of her lowborn status, it would be difficult to live in the palace. She had to survive since many peole dislike her, the strick Queen Dowager Jongsun and Hyeon's queen who was very ambitious. Suddenly, a high-rank official told her that he was her biological father. He offered support to get her to the highest place.

Fic ini sudah saya post bagian into, prolog, dan episode 1