Part 3 (my favorite part of jojo's)

Last time on Dragon Ball Z!

Wait, no, fuck that. Just read the last chapter uwu

"Wait you're a princess!?" Canare shouted at the top of her lungs. Then Luna bonks her on the head, scolding her for being to loud.

"Y-yEs,cough cough, I mean, yes I am." After a short pause Victoria continued. "Just call me Victoria, no princess or miss stuff, ok?"

Zenon just nodded, as if agreeing for all of us.
Tonka just continued reading like his life depended on it.
Luna gazed at the elf, knowing she was hiding something.
Canare.........wellll, sHe was on the ground eating.

"So, tell us the details?" Luna said suddenly as the black haired female sat down.

"Well, I need to help the citizens of the kingdom. It's so corrupt there!!!" The female says in disgust." Sooo... I need you guys to be my bodyguards and fight for me."

All of a sudden, a book closes in the background. "Is that all?" Tonka said seriously. Victoria nodded excitedly.

"What will we get?" This question made Zenon grab his necklace in anticipation. He was the most excited it seems.

"I'll get you supplies and 300,000 econ. Is that good"

Econs are basically coins in this world

"That will be great!!" Zenon yelled in happiness. 'Finally, he's having fun.' Luna thinks with a smile.

"Ummm? Excuse me but, what's your last name?" Canare asked while scratching her head, " I mean.... I totally know what princess you are!"

Victoria chuckled and said " I am princess Victoria Evidal."

"Ooo. Thanks!!" As soon as she said that the brunette leaned over to Zenon and whispered." I still don't know."

Zenon then scolded her and that lead to them arguing, like normal.

Victoria looked concerned but, Tonka told her this happens a lot so she doesn't have to worry.

Luna just sat there, looking.'so this is what it feels like to have a family.' She thought while softly grinning.

Tonka looked at her with a slight blush, the way she looked mad his heart nut. (WAiT wHaaa) The way the wind moved her white hair, and how her red eyes complimented the big white moon behind her... what was he thinking?

The blue haired male picked up his book to read, trying to forget what he thought.

"Anyway. We should try to sleep guys." Luna said as she leaned against a tree and closed her eyes . Everyone soon fell asleep after that.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in forever, some stuff happened and it was a oof!
I literally wrote all of this on a piece of paper to give to my friend so she could post it for me TwT.
Anyway, wait.... I DID'NT GET TO MAKE A SPECIAL FOR MY STORIES!! TWT
That's just sad! But anyway I'm sorry and yeet. Oh and guess what, Zombieland saga is beautiful, I love mob psycho 100 and it's second season, and holy shit I got persona 5 and I'm almost done with it!!!!
Also don't forget danganrumpa which I got for my birthday a month ago and date a live!

Now then lemme spam update uwu

Bye!! Love ya guys and gals!!!