Part 2

"FAN THE QUEEN!!!!!!"

"The fuck?"

Hi I'm Luna and your probably wondering what happened with me last chapter.

~when she fainted~

"LUNA!?!?" Screamed everyone, they were all terrified when she fainted. I mean why wouldn't they be?

"Ummmm, this happens all the time. Stop overreacting." Tonka calmly stated, while carefully grabbing the white haired female.

"I KNOW BUT STILL!!!!! THE QUEEN PASSED OUT!!" Canare screeched at the top of her lungs.

"Let's rest and set up camp." Zenon said as he went by a tall tree and plopped down.

The three (more like two) of them set up camp.
Then all of a sudden Canare just screamed "FAN THE QUEEN!!!!!!"

Luna said "The fuck?"

Now we are here. Luna is confused, Canare is screeching because Luna is awake, Zenon is complaining about having a headache, and Tonka was just reading.

"Nice camp you have there." Luna said plainly, still on her back laying down.

The brunette girl started waving her hands, begging for attention. In the end she was denied.

Sad boi boi hours.

The rest of the night they just chilled and took turns on guard duty.

All of a sudden, a girl with long black hair, the tips of her hair were light blue, and green eyes walked up them. She wore a dark green cloak with long brown pants.

Carefully she patted herself down, getting rid of the dirt that she collected on her clothes. She looked around, taking in her sight. She saw four teens by a tree, a warm fire, and a small camp.

She walked towards them smelling the air ever so slightly. It smelled like burning wood and meat sandwiches.

She put some of her hair behind a ear and stumbled on her words. "E-excuse me? Ar-are you guys d-demes?"

The horned girl and elven teen made eye contact. The crackling of the fire was the only thing they could hear.

"Depends on your answer." Luna said boldly, inside, she just wanted her to accept her and her "family".

"If you are........ I need your help."

"REEeEEeEEeEeeeee!!!!"

~~~~~~

"Sorry for tackling youuuu~" Canare said playfully. She rubbed the back of her head and fell backwards on the ground.

"It's ok! Really, you guys must be scared from everyone." The girl said sincerely, she looked around again. She saw the four people up close. A demon and angle mix, a human and fallen angle mix, a human and angle mix, and a demon vampire as human mix.

She put more hair behind her ear and squirmed in her spot on the ground, in front of the blazing hot fire.

"My I ask, who are you?" Tonka said with upmost respect. Why? Because he's probably the most gentlemanly person here.

"Before I tell you. Will you help me? Even when you find out who I am?" The black haired girl said.

Zenon sighed and gripped onto his necklace, then looked at her with annoyed eyes. "Oh come on we're demes, the lowest of low. It all depends on what your giving us!!"

Luna immediately bonked him on the head and glared at him. Then looked at the girl with apologizing eyes.

"I'm so sorry about him. But, what he was trying to say is, we don't mind who you are, if someone is in need we can help!!"

The girl looked like she was going to cry. Four people just told her, a stranger, that they will help. Without telling her to 'fuck off' or 'we don't care'.

Without stuttering she said,

"Thank you, and what you need to know is that I'm princess Victoria of the elven demons."
———————————-

Haha wasss good bitches!! I be here with this chapter. Andddd "princess Victoria" is actually one of my friends that I'm putting in here!!! Please read her good ass stories and give her a follow!
Her account is PandasHero !!
Anyway peeps, love ya and have a good ass day/night!!