eighteen

"I want this," she whined. "I want this more than I've wanted anything in my life, Roger."

The words that fell through Elise's slightly parted lips ran circles around Roger's head as he kissed his way along her jaw, nipping at her soft spot just under her jaw. His knee was placed firmly between her legs and she could feel the heat pooling in her knickers, eliciting a small whine from her as he marked her as his.

Elise's hands came up to his hair and her nails scraped at his scalp faintly, weaving their way through the dirty blond locks. He lifted his head from her neck and looked at her, his ocean blue eyes clouded with lust. She pulled him closer to her and closed the gap, needing to press her lips against his. 

Her hands roamed across his chest, falling to the few buttons that were buttoned up. She made quick work of unbuttoning them, Roger quickly pulling away to shrug it off of his shoulders. 

"You should wear those more often, like that," Elise whispered, running her fingers along his torso lightly. "It does things to me."

"Yeah?" he chuckled, his hands falling to her waist as he switched places with her, turning her towards the bed and backing her into it until the back of her knees hit the bed. "Like what?"

She fell back, quickly inching her way up the bed until she was sitting straight up against the headboard. Roger stood at the end of the bed, watching as her fingers lightly played with the end of her t-shirt.

"Why don't you come..." she teased, trailing off as she slowly pulled her pyjama shirt over her head, leaving her torso completely bare, "and see?"

Roger's breath hitched in his throat as he crawled up the bed, settling himself between her slightly spread knees. He kissed her lips passionately, his hand cupping at her cheek softly. She leaned into his touch, her fingertips dancing across his shoulders. 

"Let me make you feel good," he whispered, nipping at the soft skin under Elise's ear. She let out a needy whine as his fingers slipped past the waistband of her pyjama pants, easily tracing her folds through her soaked knickers. 

The second that his long digits made contact with her throbbing core, her back arched and she moaned out, desperate for more. She bucked her hips into his hand, earning a small, dark chuckle from the man on top of her.

Roger's hard-on was prominent now, straining through the tight material of his trousers. As he removed his hand from its place in her bottoms, Elise took charge and flipped the two of them over so that she was sat comfortably on his lap. 

"I like it when you get feisty," he chuckled, throwing his head back as she nipped at the skin under his jaw. 

"'S not fair," she said between the hot, open-mouthed kisses she was placing along his neck, "I'm all marked up and you've not got one single mark on you, yet."

"Mark me, then," he told her, tangling his fingers in her hair as she sucked particularly harshly on his sweet spot, just above his collarbone. He groaned and bucked his hips up into hers, a moan falling from her lips at the feeling of him pressing against her clothed heat. 

She pulled away, looking proudly at the small amount of damage she'd done. She removed herself from his lap and began kissing her way down his torso, letting her lips linger just above his waistband as she unbuttoned his trousers.

"Ellie," he whimpered, running a hand through his tousled hair. "Don't tease, please."

She giggled softly, kind of enjoying the sound of Roger begging. 'Another night,' she decided in her head as she hooked her fingers in his waistband, silently telling him to lift his hips for a moment.